On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
The hurt in my heart , the pain in my heart. The hate ? I don't hate anyone but me though .. I can't let it go. I cry that's all I'm good at

I want to die. I hope I die , everyday. Every single day , it hurts my heart when I wake up. I haven't fallen asleep yet , but I'm already not looking forward to the couple hours ahead. When I wake up again and do this day all over again

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, emgrl, CTB Dream and 10 others
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I never understood when people say they sleep to cope. I'm terrified of sleeping, because it means I'll have to wake up. And every single morning for the past couple of years, when I've woken up, I've felt pain. Hurt.

Like you, I don't even have hate anymore. I used to be misanthropic. I used to be really homicidal, but now I don't care. I don't care at all. I want to leave.

I know how you feel, @On Replay. You're not alone, here.

"I don't want to live like this anymore
I don't want to live at all
I don't want to make this face anymore
But if I don't, that's all

I don't love
I don't feel anything
I don't feel anything where this love should be"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Venus13, On Replay and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me, sleep can never offer that much relief as long as the chance of waking the next day is there. It would be ideal to never wake again. Your feelings of wanting to be free from this world are understandable. Having to exist really is so tiring.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, CTB Dream, Shivali and 1 other person
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I love to sleep, it's the only peace I have. Sometimes it's hard to fall asleep I'll admit , sometimes I can't. But when I do, I cherish it because it's absolute nothing. The closet thing I have to death @FuneralCry @Un-

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, CTB Dream, Shivali and 2 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
If anything helps a soul to feel better, GO FOR IT! Alcohol, THC gummies, dancing.....

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Shivali and On Replay
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
If anything helps a soul to feel better, GO FOR IT! Alcohol, THC gummies, dancing.....
And I DO ! Haha. I use to smoke but I'm trying to quit. But drinking ? That's my thing now & then dancing just follows suit . Gummies never did anything for me for some reason , only ran me to the bathroom . Maybe my tolerance of actually smoking or maybe the gummies I had themselves ? Idk really

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, CTB Dream, Shivali and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
And I DO ! Haha. I use to smoke but I'm trying to quit. But drinking ? That's my thing now & then dancing just follows suit . Gummies never did anything for me for some reason , only ran me to the bathroom . Maybe my tolerance of actually smoking or maybe the gummies I had themselves ? Idk really
Bro whatever WORKS, if something doesn't work discard it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Shivali and On Replay
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Person in that video was beautiful btw , absolutely

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Hurt all life full pain wish never wake up end life misery , nothing qble stop pain only way leave life

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and On Replay
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Hurt all life full pain wish never wake up end life misery , nothing qble stop pain only way leave life
You've always been so kind to me, thank you. I'm not the best at understanding sometimes , but I recognize your name . And you took the time to respond to me . Thank you ❤️
The end of life would bring an end to misery , that's what I want to believe as well

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Suicidebydeath