DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I'm about 48 hours into hunger strike now. Not the easiest way to go but in the United States it's a constitutional right and worldwide is recognized as a human right. So the psychiatric con artists have to back off. It's the 1 way that I know of that you can legally make a decision to die in the United States. Even Vladimir Putin recognizes this as a human right. I can't verify and don't know if it's true but 1 of my eastern European friends told me this. Navalny went on hunger strike. That's not how he died. Cause of death unclear but consensus opinion is Putin had him killed. Nadya and I am not going to try to spell her last name but she's the heroic chick from the band Pussy Riot. A Russian group really more than a rock band. Nadya wrote songs that were anti-Putin and anti-Russian govt and they were overt. Not vague open to interpretation. 1 of her lyrics translates to "Putin pissed his pants", for example. She got locked up on trumped up bs charges and served a couple years in Russian penal colony which they sent her to 1 of the very worst. She went on 3 hunger strikes during her incarceration. Putin was reportedly asked about these hunger strikes and said, "If someone wants to protest me or my policies, I prefer they do so by hunger strike because if they die this way it saves me the trouble". My only source for this is a bartender from Belarus but I can believe it. It sounds like something Putin would say. Brave Nadya is my hero and inspiration and there is a video in English you can watch on YouTube. Pussy Riot song called "Making America Great Again" is worth watching. Her target in this 1 is of course Donald Trump.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
A lot of rights and a lot of history, yes, but you are going to suffer a lot too. Think carefully before going any further. What is your purpose in going on a hunger strike?

Reactions: lnlybnny
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I've considered this method, as I don't really have any other sones available to me for the most part. I agree you would suffer greatly long before you pass. This is what keeps me from giving it a shot. When you are severely depressed, many times you have no desire to eat, but will est jist. a little here and there to keep physical pain away. I wish this were a real viable.metjid, sadly I don't think it is though.

D

DrAmyFarrahFowler

Jun 22, 2024
I have wondered about using those weight loss injections which kill appetite to try this method. Any thoughts on that anyone?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I am disabled and I have not been able to get adequate medical care for 7 years or anything remotely close to adequate medical care. It's impossible to live on what social security pays me after they defraud me out of the Medicare premiums payments every month. Even if I was getting that money every month it's not enough to live on anywhere in America. It's only like $178 or thereabouts. That would only bring me up barely over $1200. The cost of living adjustment for 2024 was only 3.2 percent! With the inflation of today!! And it's been that way since I have been disabled. The COLAs never have kept pace with inflation. Now I am without any place to live at all, broke, and every step I take is more pain than most people could begin to tolerate. In less than 2 months now on August 18 at 8:08 pm eastern daylight time I would be exactly 70 years old that minute. I am not doing 70s in inhumane America with my disability getting worse and all the stuff that happens when you get old getting worse. I believe this is God's plan for me and he is pissed off about the people dying on the streets among other things. That's just a partial explanation of why I am now on hunger strike. I could probably type for days about all the immoral and inhumane ways America treats it's non-wealthy citizens. Not just the disabled but it's particularly hard for us.
I've considered this method, as I don't really have any other sones available to me for the most part. I agree you would suffer greatly long before you pass. This is what keeps me from giving it a shot. When you are severely depressed, many times you have no desire to eat, but will est jist. a little here and there to keep physical pain away. I wish this were a real viable.metjid, sadly I don't think it is though.
There have been people who died from hunger strikes. Bobby Sands and his whole crew in 1980s. There have been others. Some hunger strikes are bs Hollywood celebrities hunger strikes but some are serious. Most have not died but most have used it as a method of protest rather than a way to ctb. I use it as both. I am going to try my damnedest to take it the distance.
I have wondered about using those weight loss injections which kill appetite to try this method. Any thoughts on that anyone?
Could use amphetamines. Meth injections. Is that what you're talking about? I won't. I don't like speed.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: tvwowacct and lnlybnny
H

hadenoughscotland

Jun 13, 2024
I am disabled and I have not been able to get adequate medical care for 7 years or anything remotely close to adequate medical care. It's impossible to live on what social security pays me after they defraud me out of the Medicare premiums payments every month. Even if I was getting that money every month it's not enough to live on anywhere in America. It's only like $178 or thereabouts. That would only bring me up barely over $1200. The cost of living adjustment for 2024 was only 3.2 percent! With the inflation of today!! And it's been that way since I have been disabled. The COLAs never have kept pace with inflation. Now I am without any place to live at all, broke, and every step I take is more pain than most people could begin to tolerate. In less than 2 months now on August 18 at 8:08 pm eastern daylight time I would be exactly 70 years old that minute. I am not doing 70s in inhumane America with my disability getting worse and all the stuff that happens when you get old getting worse. I believe this is God's plan for me and he is pissed off about the people dying on the streets among other things. That's just a partial explanation of why I am now on hunger strike. I could probably type for days about all the immoral and inhumane ways America treats it's non-wealthy citizens. Not just the disabled but it's particularly hard for us.

There have been people who died from hunger strikes. Bobby Sands and his whole crew in 1980s. There have been others. Some hunger strikes are bs Hollywood celebrities hunger strikes but some are serious. Most have not died but most have used it as a method of protest rather than a way to ctb. I use it as both. I am going to try my damnedest to take it the distance.

Could use amphetamines. Meth injections. Is that what you're talking about? I won't. I don't like speed.
Would you be able to get some ill pay u