• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ravioli_shoes

ravioli_shoes

Hello.
Aug 15, 2023
I find that humor is the most useful thing in my life. It's how I connect with people, it gets me thru dark moments. I even find my sense of humor extremely dark at times, yet I find a dark sense of humor to be not only a necessary response, but a LOGICAL one, to a world and life that can seem arbitrary and unforgiving so often. What do y'all think? And how big a part does humor play in your life? Do you enjoy standup comedy/movies?? Any input I would find fascinating

• Love
Reactions: lemonbunny, Forever Sleep, Agon321 and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Humor plays a GIANT role for me.
Even in the current situation, I have not lost my sense of humor.
Sometimes it's nice to laugh in the world's face.

I love dark humor in general. I often exceed the limits of good taste.
Of course, I can usually control myself and try not to overdo it when talking to other people.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I agree. Humor is huge for me. It's a big way I connect with those close to me. I like how you can make very serious statements with dark humor. You may appreciate the Stanford's Encyclopedia of Philosophy entry on the philosophy of humor.

Are you familiar with Comedy Bang Bang (it's both a show and a podcast)? It can be hit or miss, but they bring on various comedians who do improv and silly characters.

Another great comedy podcast is With Your Special Guest Lauren Lapkus. She brings on guests who improv that they are a host of a podcast and she's the guest. It's silly funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I find that humor is the most useful thing in my life. It's how I connect with people, it gets me thru dark moments. I even find my sense of humor extremely dark at times, yet I find a dark sense of humor to be not only a necessary response, but a LOGICAL one, to a world and life that can seem arbitrary and unforgiving so often. What do y'all think? And how big a part does humor play in your life? Do you enjoy standup comedy/movies?? Any input I would find fascinating
I grew up on South Park and Team America. Somehow Matt and Trey being heavily influenced by Monty Python obviously had an anchoring with me as a Brit. Even stuff like Mr Bean is amazing and the first film (with the painting of Whistlers mother) is so good.

I'll quote filthy frank every now and then and Pink Guy:

Eh b0ss, I habe Cancer boss.

(TLDR I actually did have cancer lmao).
Humor plays a GIANT role for me.
Even in the current situation, I have not lost my sense of humor.
Sometimes it's nice to laugh in the world's face.

I love dark humor in general. I often exceed the limits of good taste.
Of course, I can usually control myself and try not to overdo it when talking to other people.
I get so autistic with this. I think I know every single bit of dialogue from the movie Tropic Thunder.

Reactions: Agon321
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life was a song... You came along...
Mar 14, 2024
... kiss my flat, white cratered moon⚪...