bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
humans are the most evil kind of living on this planet. We torture, lie and abuse like any other living being here. its fucked but if we at least could be honest about it. but not fucking too narcissistic. fuck all people.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, charlotte_, loopdaloop and 4 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
humans are the most evil kind of living on this planet. We torture, lie and abuse like any other living being here. its fucked but if we at least could be honest about it. but not fucking too narcissistic. fuck all people.
Do you want responses? Everyone here is a person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivali and Rational man
Janine

Janine

"The man who hunts two bunnies will catch neither"
Mar 18, 2023
It is in our nature to be self-centered. Humans have always and will always, deep down, have the urge to act to their own profit, some just learn to surpress it better than others. Profit gets put before others, and you can see it very well if you take a look at our world, which we are willingly destroying.

Reactions: Rational man, bipolar22 and Kodokushi
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Tragically too is that a handful of men can decide to end humanity if they want too. Despots are the most dangerous kind.for people.who want to live. Psychopaths dont care!.

Shivali

Shivali

Mage
Jun 9, 2022
I agree completely
275834377 500750028323294 5738522735302376310 n

• Hugs
Reactions: bipolar22 and cutejellybean
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
I detest life in general. A lot of biological living organisms (other than humans), use and feed on other biological living organisms regardless of its effect on them. They co-exist and form a lot of symbiotic relationships that aren't mutual... If this planet was a lifeless rock, it would have been a lot better and no suffering would have ever existed in the first place. I agree with you that the way humans try to mask their inherently selfish nature is despicable , because it's all just a facade

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me the fact that the human species evolved certainly is such a cruel mistake, it's disgusting how humans just create so much harm and it's very tragic how people continue to procreate, which just prolongs this endless cycle of suffering.