L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

Rotten planet and humans sucks. Value of life my ass. Animal genocide is justified and its cool for humans

Reactions: Finis Autem Spero, HereToday and irrelevant_string
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
They should do the same with humans. I honestly despise the human species and the fact I am one is a main reason I am going to CTB. I get furious whenever I have to be around humans.

strawberrygirl

strawberrygirl

Jan 12, 2020
Humans kill each other and it's the ultimate sin.. Humans go by suicide and it's 'selfish' to their loved ones..

Animals die in all sorts of ways(killed for fun, food, humans' convenience) and it's.. nothing.

Recently i read that even plants have feelings... I don't know what to eat or live anymore to not harm anything... Life is so terrible. It's a terrible, terrible creation..

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, Thereisnothing, BabyYoda and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
This gets us nowhere. You think all those terrible people are kind and loving or are also full of hate? All the atrocities they commit will also start in a conversation like this. The injustices of the world etc etc. Lets not destroy it lets fix it

my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
May 29, 2019
Selfishness is key to survival tbh
We're still animals, and when push comes to shove we kill even the animals we said we wouldn't kill
I wish death wasn't even given such a massive value in the first place... Other animals don't give a fuck
Complex thought is such a burden

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Selfishness is key to survival tbh
We're still animals, and when push comes to shove we kill even the animals we said we wouldn't kill
I wish death wasn't even given such a massive value in the first place... Other animals don't give a fuck
Complex thought is such a burden
Complex thought gives rise to the notion that that existence isn't worth surviving. There was no point in self awareness if it wasn't to learn and become better. If animals had it they probably wouldn't bother either or they'd have become far more advanced than us
I keep going on about it but After Life with Ricky Gervais really spoke to me and I absolutely love the line "good men plant trees the shade of which they'll never sit in" that's as close to a meaning of life as we have

Last edited:
Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd