C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
When I was a child I had the illusion that if I was a good person and treated others well they would do the same for me. but obviously I was wrong, humans do evil simply out of sadism and the desire to cause suffering. When I changed schools I found this out the hard way, I was bullied simply for being different due to autism, I tried to avoid them so they wouldn't notice me and leave me alone, but they just chased me. this world is hell and humans are the devils.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: corazon, figure8, StolenLife and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans certainly are such a horrible species, the worst to me. It disgusts me the amount of senseless cruelty and unnecessary suffering in this hellish reality.

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink, Crono and winamp
U

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
I agree, we are the only species that assaults and murders each other and kills their young out of sadism, that I know of. Sometimes I wish I was born as another species. Life would be much simpler, even if I was a wild animal who had to deal with predators and other difficult things. Other species harm each other for a purpose, like food, but we just do it to be cruel and it isn't natural, and doesn't make any sense. Some of us are just evil

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, winamp and Crono
W

winamp

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I was bullied for many years during my childhood and adolescence too

I will never understand bullying or why people choose to be evil and cruel but I still continue to be polite in case someone treats me with the same kindness and politeness
everyone deserves a little bit or respect and kindness
I don't know I guess it's because "you never know what they are going through"

but no one ever seems to think of that when they are harassing or bullying or being cruel to someone it's always an excuse for their behavior and half of the time they don't change or improve upon it from my experiences and in the rare occasion that they do it is not genuine

everyone has a choice when it comes to how they treat others but people still choose to be cruel, disgusting, violent, and perverse and full of hatred but I think I guess I would too if I didn't ask to be here or how to cope with being here but how is that anyone else's problem ? I guess I will never understand although I would like too

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono and StolenLife
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
I have come to the tough conclusion that most people are evil and that includes myself. We kill, subjugate, and oppress other species of animals and our fellow humans for no reason other than convenience. It is more convenient to purchase products made from slave labor than it is to take a moment to seek out ethically produced clothing or electronics, or just buy them second-hand. It's socially acceptable human slavery.

And then there are upwards to 2.7 trillion (2,700,000,000,000) individuals of other species who are directly killed every year because we want to feast on their flesh and their bodily fluids. And that's without counting the indirect killings caused by crop production, deforestation, and bycatch.

I'm trying to do better but it's really hard. Even though I try to only buy products produced ethically and without killing and abuse, it's almost impossible because of how widespread humanity's apathy to harming others is.

I agree, we are the only species that assaults and murders each other and kills their young out of sadism, that I know of. Sometimes I wish I was born as another species. Life would be much simpler, even if I was a wild animal who had to deal with predators and other difficult things. Other species harm each other for a purpose, like food, but we just do it to be cruel and it isn't natural, and doesn't make any sense. Some of us are just evil
As much as I hate being a human, it is far preferable to being a wild animal. Living in constant fear your entire life only to end up being eaten alive by a predator or eaten from the inside by a parasite hardly seems like a simple life to me. I wouldn't want to be a domesticated animal either. Most domesticated animals are subjected to extreme horrors that may even surpass that of wild animals.

Also, many species of animals (such as dolphins) kill and harm others for no reason other than the enjoyment of it. Sadism is a part of nature and is present not only in humans but also in other animals.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I was bullied too during all my life as a child. It was very traumatizing and painful. I never recovered. That's when i first experienced that humans evil have no limitas. After that i was never the same. Humans kept being evil even as adult but in different ways. Humans are evil even to animals and planet earth. We are a cancerous specie

• Aww..
Reactions: Crono and StolenLife
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I have a similar story, I was bullied all throughout primary school literally because I was too nice to them. The nicer I acted, the worse they behaved. Now these people are a source of my paranoia, I never really recovered either. I am also way more evil than I am good, which made me realize most humans are evil by default, and if there are good humans I feel sorry for them as they are probably as used and abused as I was. I can't wait to leave this horrible species behind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono