CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Humans cruel only care self put fake mask. Hurt each other pretend otherwise. Say die say injury nobody care. Only care their nonsense. Cry other only me injury left alone show fake humanity cry other me no cry no ask, when Injury nobody care left alone pain suffering both online offline bad. Wish never exist this species. All fake reaction based chemic ,when tell injury nobody with me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Snatsbats, apple2myeye! and 8 others
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
humans r a whack ass species

Reactions: apple2myeye!, Shrike94, yourrealname and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yes, people are the worst. The worst this planet has ever seen. That's for sure.

Reactions: CTB Dream and Suicidе
Astral Storm

Astral Storm

Existence hurts too much
Aug 10, 2022
I always get shocked when people act so cruel and selfish to each other. I don't get how most people can disregard other life forms either. It's all about me, me, me. It's just so sad. Life itself is so sad and a heinous condition.

Reactions: Kawaii_Shoujo215
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
The people paid to protect me beat me.

The people paid to heal my body destroyed my mind instead.

*Hugs* ❤️🥕🦚

• Love
Reactions: Shrike94 and LittleBlackCat
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I tell you look at all of the wars, murders, rapes, robberies, scams, ripoffs, war crimes, concentration camps, medical experiments, slavery, cannibalism, child abuse, elder abuse, animal abuse, stock market insider trading......and the Christian Bible says, "let us make man in our own image." I often wonder if humans were created in image of God's opposite? Maybe the earth IS hell?! People are just such little darlings. I

• Love
Reactions: Astral Storm and Hollowillow
J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022
Not everyone, but people can be so shit, heartless, mean, awful.

The one don't care are not even the worst. Abusers are the worst.

• Aww..
Reactions: Astral Storm and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Not everyone, but people can be so shit, heartless, mean, awful.

The one don't care are not even the worst. Abusers are the worst.
I've been more brutaluzed by a security guard because I couldn't wrar a mask alone ourside due to lung problems .. than by a pedophile. The cops said I deserved it... I could barely walk for months... Then got hit by a car. He said I was lucky because he could have went faster, instead to apologize for not doing his stop. I wish he went faster... Agony.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pluto
hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
I tell you look at all of the wars, murders, rapes, robberies, scams, ripoffs, war crimes, concentration camps, medical experiments, slavery, cannibalism, child abuse, elder abuse, animal abuse, stock market insider trading......and the Christian Bible says, "let us make man in our own image." I often wonder if humans were created in image of God's opposite? Maybe the earth IS hell?! People are just such little darlings. I
Look my nickname

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does seem as though many people just create more suffering in this world, often the way that people behave and treat others just makes me want to leave this world even more. Many people only care about what directly affects themselves and it's simply just the way that humans are. I do believe that it can never be beneficial to bring someone into this life, as the non existent cannot suffer and there was never a need for life to be a thing in the first place. Procreation is so selfish.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
We've created an entire culture of narcissism, where compassion is viewed as weakness and cruelty is rewarded. To participate in such a world whilst retaining a genuine heart and soul requires a miracle of upbringing and/or an exceptional personality.

If I had not personally experienced such prolonged abuse, I would have been desensitised to cruelty like most people. Instead, I find the widespread cruelty so intolerable that my capacity to actually function is waning.

Quotefancy 442133 3840x2160