Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well i am writing this not to up set any it just sum that bin norring away at me. When i look around and see how people react to every day things . Most of them are phone zombies the amount of time i seen nearly get run over. And none of them seem to be able to think for themselves fed all these news stories. And most of them are misrepresented one sided and dread what they are being tort in school. Being told that they gender it not fix that you can have it changed just like that. And many other things kids are going to end up mental mind think they are all ready. Going round knifeing one and other what they going to be like ones they become adults the ones that are still alive that is. I am beginning to think that the human race was a bit of mistake or thats just being my miserable old self LOL . But it just seems that we all ways want to kill one and other over silly little things to . And people wonder why i keep to myself. Well my end may be closer th
an I first thought looks like my left kidney is stopped working have not told the doctor yet . Nearly pass out yesterday as i was takeing a pee most of its blood still like it today fell so light headed to its sort of ,e that like being drunk and no hangover to LOL . Any ways who thinks the human race is a mistake and the world be a better place with out us ? :)

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
For me I don't think the human was a mistake sometimes I feel that based on my own subjective nature sometimes relative and objective and absolute mainly because of what people did to me abused, used, lied to, and stolen from raped by different people and given certain type of drugs against my will while others played a role in it got laid by women and men but I prefer women or girls of age type of deal but honestly now I just occasionally think about suicide even though my ideation is at an all time low and people I know in the real world like to say "are you sure it wasn't a dream" as an excuse to be willfully ignorant about what they've done to me.
Some of the things I've done I know I brought upon myself while other things weren't they were forced upon me by others and based on terrible circumstances

Last edited:
Reactions: Mort
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
For me I don't think the human was a mistake sometimes I feel that based on my own subjective nature sometimes relative and objective and absolute mainly because of what people did to me abused, used, lied to, and stolen from raped by different people and given certain type of drugs against my will while others played a role in it got laid by women and men but I prefer women or girls of age type of deal but honestly now I just occasionally think about suicide even though my ideation is at an all time low and people I know in the real world like to say "are you sure it wasn't a dream" as an excuse to be willfully ignorant about what they've done to me.
Some of the things I've done I know I brought upon myself while other things weren't they were forced upon me by others and based on terrible circumstances
I got a bad habit i tend to see all the bad stuff in things my mind can goto sum very dark places. I ones was talking to a shrink about my dark place in my head well lets just say he quit his job the next day . He had to see a shrink to poor sod herd went into vet work sorting out people pets who had bad mental health.

Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
I believe humans weren't a mistake BUT we are a virus,when humans are removed from an area,the earth heals herself from the damage we have caused

• Love
Reactions: Cid9121, Numbtopain97, puppy9 and 1 other person
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I believe humans weren't a mistake BUT we are a virus,when humans are removed from an area,the earth heals herself from the damage we have caused
As one Mr Smith said in the matrix we are a virus ones we consume every thing in one spot. We move and start it all over again untill they nothing left . Know wonder the planet warming up it's good old earth trying get rid of the virus aka us :) .

Reactions: Eurus
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
Yea,is it weird that I hope for all our nuclear ware fare that eradicates is all?

Reactions: Circles
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Whether the entirety of the human race was a mistake or not, because of what I've been through, and the place I am stuck in, I would not mind if it was all erased just the same.

Reactions: Circles and Eurus
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't think so but I wish that we were all perfectly moral naturally. That's the main problem I see, is that we have to be taught to be good or incentivized in that direction. If we are not encouraged in that direction from infancy onward and it's not rewarded to be good then many people will not see a reason to be good. This is the problem when you don't have the right incentives in society, people turn bad. Some cultures are more primitive as well so there's that too. It's a lot more dysfunctional because they still believe in superstition.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Humans aren't a mistake we are simply a natural result of a continuing process of evolution. We are as flawed and wonderful and broken as every other creature. When we go extinct some other creature will evolve to fill the gap and they will be just as flawed and brilliant as us,
To be a mistake or not would raise the question. .. what is the purpose of the evolution of life?

• Love
Reactions: DarkDane, Numbtopain97, Life+me=error and 1 other person
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Any ways who thinks the human race is a mistake
evolutionarily - resounding no.
the world be a better place with out us ? :)
everybody would still eat each others and die miserably.
The nature is a meat grinder with or without humans.

Reactions: Passenger, Deleted member 1465 and Lethe
T

TakeHold

Oct 17, 2019
Once I heard interesting idea about human civilization - while we think we pollute environment by using fossil fuels, increasing carbon footprints etc, in reality it may be the function of humanity - to bring up fossil fuels to Earth surface and return it into biosphere lifecycle. As result, when humanity will use all possible energy and fuel sources, it will naturally die (because of global warming, pollution, etc), but eventually there will be a whole lot of different creatures who will thrive on what will remain of us - microplastic, landfills, concrete, maybe even nuclear waste, who knows.

Of course, it's hard for me to think that it's okay to pollute environment, but generally it's just because I can't think about doing any harm to living creatures. Nature itself indeed is a "meat grinder" and a lot of gruesome things are happening there without human involvement.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and CuriousAboutThis
Unikko

Unikko

Oct 16, 2019
Calling something a "mistake", to me, necessarily implies there has to be someone or something that committed said mistake. If humans were a mistake, who exactly is responsible for making that mistake, ie. creating us? I see no reason to believe in any kind of god or equivalent creative force, and the natural process of evolution that led to the birth of modern humans is not an actual subject capable of making "mistakes" or "successes", new species just come about as adaptive changes multiply. As such, I don't see the sense in labeling humans a mistake. I suppose individual humans can be called mistakes, in the sense that their parents, the only people that can be considered responsible for the creation of another human life (at least to some degree), were absolutely not intending to procreate but, for whatever reason, did just that. Even then, it would seem more accurate to label the act of procreation itself a mistake, rather than the resulting human.

Reactions: Eurus, Lethe and CuriousAboutThis
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Once I heard interesting idea about human civilization - while we think we pollute environment by using fossil fuels, increasing carbon footprints etc, in reality it may be the function of humanity - to bring up fossil fuels to Earth surface and return it into biosphere lifecycle. As result, when humanity will use all possible energy and fuel sources, it will naturally die (because of global warming, pollution, etc), but eventually there will be a whole lot of different creatures who will thrive on what will remain of us - microplastic, landfills, concrete, maybe even nuclear waste, who knows.

Of course, it's hard for me to think that it's okay to pollute environment, but generally it's just because I can't think about doing any harm to living creatures. Nature itself indeed is a "meat grinder" and a lot of gruesome things are happening there without human involvement.
I suspect you may be correct. The future of our world without humanity will be something we could barely conceive of. What do you think would have happened if the dinosaurs hadnt been wiped put? 6 foot tall bipedal lizards? Sounds silly but then those rodents under the dinosaurs feet evolved into us.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Random chance made the human race, random chance can't really be a mistake but neither is it some sort of positive act of god. Tbh I'm just curious to see how the 21st century progresses and which path the overarching narrative of humanity will drive us down. I'm content being a bystander to the progression of history, I don't regret the past I had no part in and I don't blame myself nor the average joe for the path we're headed down :P

Reactions: Eurus