• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Human existence truly is enslavement to me, I find it so hellish how we were forced to be conscious and aware all because of the selfish yet so criminal decision to procreate yet we are denied the option to just easily die in peace.
The fact that we exist in such an anti-suicide society even know existence was so harmfully imposed in the first place proves that existence truly is just enslavement, existence to me is a prison and we are being punished because of the disgusting crime to procreate.

Under no circumstances would I have ever chosen to be a slave to a decaying flesh prison that can potentially torture us to the most extreme amounts all while we are destined for nothing but to deteriorate, existence truly is an abomination, it's nothing more than an unnecessary harm that serves no function but to torment existing beings.

Having the ability to exist will always be beyond undesirable no matter what, for me death means being free from this prison, ceasing to exist would solve everything. I could never see any point or value in suffering in this cruel and futile existence where chance so senselessly determines everything, to procreate despite the fact that nobody can be harmed by never existing at all is the most horrific tragedy, I'm so tired of being trapped in this existence, the fact that access to painless death isn't an automatic human right is so evil.

• Love
Reactions: Outsider, youshallrideeternal, NikWild and 8 others
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
The truth is, that humanity is basically a slave race, and having children is just bringing more people into a world where the human condition is slavery.

Reactions: Outsider, youshallrideeternal, Alexei_Kirillov and 4 others
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
The truth is, that humanity is basically a slave race, and having children is just bringing more people into a world where the human condition is slavery.
For some reason children owes their parents according to society standards when it should be the other way around, parents owe their child to feed them and give them the best life possible for forcing them into life

Reactions: Outsider, ijustwishtodie, DepressedDude and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
For some reason children owes their parents according to society standards when it should be the other way around, parents owe their child to feed them and give them the best life possible for forcing them into life
yes your parents should be responsible for your happiness they brought you alive to this world and for what i might ask if not to make you happy if not then what to live out your misery

Reactions: Outsider, JKFleck and ijustwishtodie
I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
Human existence truly is enslavement to me, I find it so hellish how we were forced to be conscious and aware all because of the selfish yet so criminal decision to procreate yet we are denied the option to just easily die in peace.
The fact that we exist in such an anti-suicide society even know existence was so harmfully imposed in the first place proves that existence truly is just enslavement, existence to me is a prison and we are being punished because of the disgusting crime to procreate.

Under no circumstances would I have ever chosen to be a slave to a decaying flesh prison that can potentially torture us to the most extreme amounts all while we are destined for nothing but to deteriorate, existence truly is an abomination, it's nothing more than an unnecessary harm that serves no function but to torment existing beings.

Having the ability to exist will always be beyond undesirable no matter what, for me death means being free from this prison, ceasing to exist would solve everything. I could never see any point or value in suffering in this cruel and futile existence where chance so senselessly determines everything, to procreate despite the fact that nobody can be harmed by never existing at all is the most horrific tragedy, I'm so tired of being trapped in this existence, the fact that access to painless death isn't an automatic human right is so evil.
even if u got ur hand on a good ctb method, are u gonna do that without first questioning what's on the other side? I think there is life beyond, according to Robert Monroe