YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Hello Goodmoring, it's July 7th 6:36am I'm visiting the island once again, I go back to my town today, well not "my" town persay I just live there but Anyhow I've been treading along, it's starting to get easier to fake how I genuinely feel or what I really want to say and I'm thinking this is a good thing, it's what I want isn't it, yeah, I suppose but really what does it matter my partner has basically accepted the fact I'll be CTBing at some point an they couldn't join me since there plan B is to join the army when I decide it's my time, so all I have to do now is to "be better" in the perspective that others don't view me so poorly/negatively, I really shouldn't care but I just rather go out leaving a smile then anything else wich is kinda funny since I have a constantly growing disdain towards humans in general, I hate having to consider myself one,, I know I possibly seem a little unhinged but to be honest I don't care, I've just gotta keep this thing called "living" up awhile longer, and I should be moving over to the island real soon here, just gotta go talk to my work about transferring tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87