• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
i cant find it on the scam megathread or anyone mentioning it on this site in general

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
anything like this that you will find on clearnet (regular web) is going to be 99.9% scam. N is scarce globally, just get it from D whom as far as i know remains the best source

• Informative
Reactions: anasac2002, cyanol, veryhappyhuman and 4 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I had a look for you. The pricing itself is a huge red flag that makes it look like a scam to me. The older you are, the more N you need? 10x as much N for 60+ as 0-19? Uneven price per unit. Looks like a load of bullshit. The pricing looks to me as if its based around how much they can wring out of you at a certain age.

That's not the only red flag. As above stick to N from D.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tortured Existence and Dead Meat
T

TopsyTurvy

May 16, 2022
SCAM! Lot's of red flags. Don't even think of it. If only it was that simple. There are several sites similar to this that will promise you everything, but give you nothing but heartache and lighten your bank account at the same time.

Reactions: Tortured Existence
crackeddopen

crackeddopen

Dealt the wrong cards.
Jun 15, 2022
Was just in this site earlier and did a quick search if it was a scam or not, it was alarming how many sites said it is definitely a scam and it does look wayyyy to easy for N being illegal without prescription