• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Is this a good suicide plan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
{1x Zep Acidic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 32 oz (10% HCL)}, {2x Revival Animal Health Vet Basics Lime Sulfur Dip - Concentrated Solution for Dogs & Cats & Horses - 16 oz (97.8% Sulfurated Lime Solution)}, {Coleman Sundome Camping Tent, Coleman Tent Kit}, {oaskys Camping Sleeping Bag - 3 Season Warm & Cool Weather - Summer, Spring, Fall, Lightweight, Waterproof for Adults & Kids - Camping Gear Equipment, Traveling, and Outdoors}, {Amazon Basics Large Travel Luggage Duffel Bag, Black}, {Anchor Hocking 4263 Goldfish Bowl-Drum, 2 Gallon (I was originally planning on using a 2 gallon metal bucket but I just had someone recommend I don't do that and to use glass instead)}, {95-100 Gallon (50/Count w/Ties, Wholesale) Large Black Heavy Duty Can Liners, Large 95, 96, 100 Gallon Garbage Bags, (Black)}, {The Original Duck Tape Brand 394475 Duct Tape, 1-Pack 1.88 Inch x 60 Yard Silver}, {3M Rugged Comfort Quick Latch Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6503QL Gases, Vapors, Dust, Large}, {3M P100 Respirator Cartridge/Filter 60926, 1 Pair, Helps Protect Against Organic Vapors, Acid Gases, Ammonia Methylamine, Formaldehyde and Particulates}, {3M GoggleGear 500 Series GG501SGAF, Clear Scotchgard Anti-fog lens}, {OSHA Notice Signs - Enter at Your Own Risk Toxic Gases Sign with Symbol l Extremely Durable Made in The USA Signs or Heavy Duty Vinyl Label l Protect Your Warehouse & Business}. All of which I intend to buy through Amazon. Pack all that shit into the duffel bag, tell my parents I'm heading off on a "camping trip", find somewhere to set up the tent, and after it's all set up tape 1 of the plastic bags to the front of the tent containing the warning sign, a suicide note, and a 2nd note that says "HYDROGEN SULFIDE!!! CALL 911/REQUEST HAZMAT TEAM IF POSSIBLE!!!", along with a 3rd larger note taped to the outside of the bag that says "WARNING!!! DO NOT ENTER TENT!!! SEE CONTENTS OF BAG!!!", cover up all the ventilation inside the tent using the garbage bags and duct tape, lay down the sleeping bag, put on the gas mask w/ the respirator (it DOES protect against H2S), the safety goggles, and a pair of safety gloves I have here layin' around, take the 2 gallon glass fish bowl and pour the 32 oz bottle of toilet cleaner into the fish bowl followed by the 2 16 oz bottles of lime sulfur (should fill up the bowl about 1/4 of the way full), set the timer on my phone for 4-6 minutes, curl up into the sleeping bag and seal it w/ the gas mask and goggles still on, and then after those 4-6 minutes are up hopefully the ppm of the HS2 gas will be beyond 1000, unseal the bag, take the gas mask off, take one big deep breath and hopefully that'll be the fuckin' end of it. What you guys think? Good solid plan?

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Honestly it's really hard to get right, if you do anything wrong the gas will bring you to excruciating pain and it's pretty easy getting it wrong. Even if you get it right, that first breathe will be super uncomfortable and if you dont die, which isn't rare, you may end up with brain damage.
I suggest you try and find another way of dying, you might as well buy SN or GHB or RC chems to kill yourself with. You're going to regret wasting your time with this, I tried killing myself with gas and failed and I wish I never bothered looking into that way of dying.

Reactions: Bartzabel666
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
{1x Zep Acidic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 32 oz (10% HCL)}, {2x Revival Animal Health Vet Basics Lime Sulfur Dip - Concentrated Solution for Dogs & Cats & Horses - 16 oz (97.8% Sulfurated Lime Solution)}, {Coleman Sundome Camping Tent, Coleman Tent Kit}, {oaskys Camping Sleeping Bag - 3 Season Warm & Cool Weather - Summer, Spring, Fall, Lightweight, Waterproof for Adults & Kids - Camping Gear Equipment, Traveling, and Outdoors}, {Amazon Basics Large Travel Luggage Duffel Bag, Black}, {Anchor Hocking 4263 Goldfish Bowl-Drum, 2 Gallon (I was originally planning on using a 2 gallon metal bucket but I just had someone recommend I don't do that and to use glass instead)}, {95-100 Gallon (50/Count w/Ties, Wholesale) Large Black Heavy Duty Can Liners, Large 95, 96, 100 Gallon Garbage Bags, (Black)}, {The Original Duck Tape Brand 394475 Duct Tape, 1-Pack 1.88 Inch x 60 Yard Silver}, {3M Rugged Comfort Quick Latch Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6503QL Gases, Vapors, Dust, Large}, {3M P100 Respirator Cartridge/Filter 60926, 1 Pair, Helps Protect Against Organic Vapors, Acid Gases, Ammonia Methylamine, Formaldehyde and Particulates}, {3M GoggleGear 500 Series GG501SGAF, Clear Scotchgard Anti-fog lens}, {OSHA Notice Signs - Enter at Your Own Risk Toxic Gases Sign with Symbol l Extremely Durable Made in The USA Signs or Heavy Duty Vinyl Label l Protect Your Warehouse & Business}. All of which I intend to buy through Amazon. Pack all that shit into the duffel bag, tell my parents I'm heading off on a "camping trip", find somewhere to set up the tent, and after it's all set up tape 1 of the plastic bags to the front of the tent containing the warning sign, a suicide note, and a 2nd note that says "HYDROGEN SULFIDE!!! CALL 911/REQUEST HAZMAT TEAM IF POSSIBLE!!!", along with a 3rd larger note taped to the outside of the bag that says "WARNING!!! DO NOT ENTER TENT!!! SEE CONTENTS OF BAG!!!", cover up all the ventilation inside the tent using the garbage bags and duct tape, lay down the sleeping bag, put on the gas mask w/ the respirator (it DOES protect against H2S), the safety goggles, and a pair of safety gloves I have here layin' around, take the 2 gallon glass fish bowl and pour the 32 oz bottle of toilet cleaner into the fish bowl followed by the 2 16 oz bottles of lime sulfur (should fill up the bowl about 1/4 of the way full), set the timer on my phone for 4-6 minutes, curl up into the sleeping bag and seal it w/ the gas mask and goggles still on, and then after those 4-6 minutes are up hopefully the ppm of the HS2 gas will be beyond 1000, unseal the bag, take the gas mask off, take one big deep breath and hopefully that'll be the fuckin' end of it. What you guys think? Good solid plan?
Just my opinion but if i were going to do that i'd use a lot more lime sulfur and HCL . I'd also get an h2s meter that measures up to 1000 ppm . and do several tests with very small amounts to see what levels you of h2s you are producing so you can estimate the levels in the larger container like a tent. . of course one has to be careful with the tests and must be done outside like in a forest or camping but away from people. i found an h2s meter that measures up to 2000 ppm . if you want the link i'll PM it .

Reactions: Bartzabel666 and locked*n*loaded
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
Honestly it's really hard to get right, if you do anything wrong the gas will bring you to excruciating pain and it's pretty easy getting it wrong. Even if you get it right, that first breathe will be super uncomfortable and if you dont die, which isn't rare, you may end up with brain damage.
I suggest you try and find another way of dying, you might as well buy SN or GHB or RC chems to kill yourself with. You're going to regret wasting your time with this, I tried killing myself with gas and failed and I wish I never bothered looking into that way of dying.
I'll certainly take that into consideration. I've had a fair number of people now suggest that this may not in fact be the best of methods.
Just my opinion but if i were going to do that i'd use a lot more lime sulfur and HCL . I'd also get an h2s meter that measures up to 1000 ppm . and do several tests with very small amounts to see what levels you of h2s you are producing so you can estimate the levels in the larger container like a tent. . of course one has to be careful with the tests and must be done outside like in a forest or camping but away from people. i found an h2s meter that measures up to 2000 ppm . if you want the link i'll PM it .
Yes I would like the link. That would be much appreciated. Thank you. I heard someone else say roughly a quart of each is enough to fill a 3300L cabin w/ 1000 ppm of H2S gas which is why I figured one 32 oz toilet cleaner and 2 16 oz lime sulfur should be enough to fill a fairly confined space like a 2 man tent. The one thing I will say though is that, while the lime sulfur I'm buying is pretty fuckin' potent (97.8%), I could certainly find a toilet cleaner with a higher HCL than Zep which is only 10%. Could go with a 23-24% solution if I wanted. I just figured 10% would be enough as I read stories of people in Japan offing themselves with 610HAP (liquid bath essence containing 20-25% calcium polysulfides) and Sunpole (9.5% HCL toilet cleaner).
What is GHB and what is RC? I now know that SN is Sodium Nitrite (NOT Sodium Nitrate. Figured out they are in fact different and Sodium Nitrate is rather unlikely to kill you.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex6216
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'll certainly take that into consideration. I've had a fair number of people now suggest that this may not in fact be the best of methods.

Yes I would like the link. That would be much appreciated. Thank you. I heard someone else say roughly a quart of each is enough to fill a 3300L cabin w/ 1000 ppm of H2S gas which is why I figured one 32 oz toilet cleaner and 2 16 oz lime sulfur should be enough to fill a fairly confined space like a 2 man tent. The one thing I will say though is that, while the lime sulfur I'm buying is pretty fuckin' potent (97.8%), I could certainly find a toilet cleaner with a higher HCL than Zep which is only 10%. Could go with a 23-24% solution if I wanted. I just figured 10% would be enough as I read stories of people in Japan offing themselves with 610HAP (liquid bath essence containing 20-25% calcium polysulfides) and Sunpole (9.5% HCL toilet cleaner).

What is GHB and what is RC? I now know that SN is Sodium Nitrite (NOT Sodium Nitrate. Figured out they are in fact different and Sodium Nitrate is rather unlikely to kill you.)
This H2S meter seems to measure up to 1000 ppm

Last edited:
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
My profile has info on GHB. RC stand for research chemical, they're basically drugs which are legal and easy to obtain depending on where you live, if you mix certain type of RC drugs together they will make a deadly and painless cocktail

Last edited: