• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
It's really terrifying not being able to handle the suffering that your going through and knowing it will only get worse. There is no amount of suffering that the human body can't go through. Nobody understands and never wants to deal with suffering people. The thing is, I was always that person to others. I cared for the sick and helped everyone tirelessly, selflessly. Those who wanted the help and needed it. I was given nothing but a heart and I can't even use that anymore because I can't do anything, I barely get through the day. I don't know how I survive, I don't survive well that's for sure. How much suffering do people have to go through. It's unimaginable what we go through. How are you all surviving who have terrible health issues that keep piling up? Or a lot of pain, or bad illness, anything horrific. How are you surviving the days? Is it through antidepressants, strength, can't be faith, so what is it. How do you go on everyday struggling so much?

Edit, I just wanted to know how others are making it through the day. I'm so weak and so broken down and in so much terrorizing agony that I just wanted some help to know how someone else is surviving it. Can not one person at all help me know how they are surviving the unsurvivable.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, annointed_towers, GoatHerder and 2 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I don't make it through days any more. I was doing full-time work, full-time school a few years ago. Then, the deep state decided to take all my money and trash my life.

I had a part-time job last year. Now, I can't even do that. I lost 65 pounds and saved $25,000 over the course of 4-5 years. Took the deep state a few months to undo it all. smh. Evil, evil people. I think the Nazis are alive and well. They just hide in the shadows and conduct their touchless torture remotely.

My illness (Lyme Disease) was invented in Nazi Germany. A lot of people have it, but don't know it because the Nazis designed it to evade dectection.

Reactions: GoatHerder
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
I don't make it through days any more. I was doing full-time work, full-time school a few years ago. Then, the deep state decided to take all my money and trash my life.

I had a part-time job last year. Now, I can't even do that. I lost 65 pounds and saved $25,000 over the course of 4-5 years. Took the deep state a few months to undo it all. smh. Evil, evil people. I think the Nazis are alive and well. They just hide in the shadows and conduct their touchless torture remotely.

My illness (Lyme Disease) was invented in Nazi Germany. A lot of people have it, but don't know it because the Nazis designed it to evade dectection.
You good bro?

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
it's indeed very hard to survive, I'm just waiting for someone to come back from vacation to be able to climb onto a high terrace... the days seem infinitely long to me. I'm exhausted all the time

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so horrific and painful how there's all this endless suffering, personally I'd never wish to be burdened with something so torturous as human existence. I only wish for nothingness, I only hope to never suffer again, I know I'll suffer as long as I exist and I understand having fear for what lies ahead, I really just wish for a painless way to permanently escape from the terrible torment of existing in this reality.

Reactions: WantThisToEnd and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
C'est vraiment horrible et douloureux de voir toutes ces souffrances sans fin. Personnellement, je ne souhaiterais jamais être accablé par quelque chose d'aussi torturant que l'existence humaine. Je souhaite seulement le néant, j'espère seulement ne plus jamais souffrir, je sais que je souffrirai tant que j'existerai et je comprends que l'on ait peur de ce qui nous attend, je souhaite vraiment juste un moyen indolore d'échapper définitivement au terrible tourment de l'existence dans cette réalité.
Do you have try to ctb?