Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Ill start, I most likely spend it alone , but knowing some of you are here also ,that night, brings me comfort in some way. Knowing I have someone to talk, chat or be here for one another. :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, Sensei and 9 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Probably alone, possibly with my mom and dad. I don't know. I think I'd rather be alone this year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, Sensei and 5 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Probably alone, possibly with my mom and dad. I don't know. I think I'd rather be alone this year.
Same. I'm used to it so it doesn't affect me anymore. Now that I've find SS I will feel less alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Sensei, Ghost2211 and 4 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i'll be spending it with my mom, and you guys of course.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, Ghost2211 and 3 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
If i`m still here , alone , i get invited to my Mum and dad`s , my brothers and my Ex`s , i think they must be under the illusion that i like Christmas . I do usually go to my ex`s on boxing day though .

• Hugs
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
My nana loves parties. She'll take it to heart if dont visit. I'll spend it with her and my cousins.

I'd be fun, but i probably had to bear hearing about my weight or my single life though.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It's good to see some of you still have families who care .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Sensei, Ghost2211 and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'll have one small dinner with my mom on Christmas Eve. Other than that I'll be alone watching some rom-coms on Netflix and of course checking out your threads here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Hopefully as dust (so sorry dark and inappropriate humor - but true for me).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, yive and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Probably alone. Trapped in my mind. I wish I could spend the christmas holidays with my best SS friends! :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, Sensei and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Alone here too, but it's the 5th Christmas I've spent alone and I'm used to it. I don't like being alone all the time, but I have to be alone in order to recharge my emotional batteries. I'm a gregarious introvert, so I like company even as it drains me.
I've become more and more selective of the company I keep as I've gotten older. I think I'd rather be alone than just with other people for the sake of it. I wish there were more people I actually wanted the company of and I had the opportunity to avail myself of that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, Sherri and 6 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
6 feet under hopefully

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, Sherri and 6 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'll be alone, which is what I wanted anyway. Covid is out of my control in my area anyway so it gives me a good excuse not to travel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'll be alone, which is what I wanted anyway. Covid is out of my control in my area anyway so it gives me a good excuse not to travel.
Welcome to the club of the lonely people like me who will spend xmas alone. At least we have our little family here.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Jumper Geo, Panna and 4 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
have Christmas dinner with my family over zoom. Then proceed to finish my bottle of whiskey while chatting on SS.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Sherri, Ghost2211 and 2 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I'll be with my mum, granny, uncle and auntie. Then on Boxing Day I'm going to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I will be in a house full of people but I have spent Christmas day on my own and I was fine I even cooked a full dinner and I had a lovely time Jumper Geo no mates, lol and I would listen to this to cheer me up Happy Music, :smiling:

Tenor   Copy 2

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, Sherri and 3 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I will be in a house full of people but I have spent Christmas day on my own and I was fine I even cooked a full dinner and I had a lovely time Jumper Geo no mates, lol and I would listen to this to cheer me up Happy Music, :smiling:

View attachment 53775

Cheers

Geo
Well, that gif just triggered multiple seizures. And possibly a stroke.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Ghost2211 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Well, that gif just triggered multiple seizures. And possibly a stroke.

I know I thought it was a bit lively, :smiling: should have done a spoiler alert.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Ghost2211 and Mentalmick
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well my ex will be taking the older two children for four days including Christmas Eve and Christmas, and I don't know if he's leaving the toddler here or not. I guess I will just deal and sit here alone and get high off my ass and harass you guys. Yay life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weather, x~Sophia~x, Sherri and 1 other person
Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Hopefully dead

• Aww..
Reactions: Sherri and yive
Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020
I don't plan on CTB until after New Years, so I'm looking forward to watching Disney's new movie, Soul. It's coming out on Disney+, at no extra cost.

I'll likely just spend the day watching movies.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather and Ghostly
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Alone with a roommates super clingy kitten. She has developed a life bond with me and I hate it. My cat leaves me alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: reasonabledoubt, Weather and Sherri
MorningstarMornings

MorningstarMornings

leave a beautiful corpse
Aug 20, 2020
Hopefully work. But if not I'll be alone. Just another day to me so i don't mind it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri and Sensei
Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
Never been a fan of holidays or celebration since I was very young so most likely just have a chilled out day on my own. Might get some weed and smoke up

Reactions: Sherri
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
With my closest family. I really don't like Christmas, or any other holiday for that matter, but I know they would be sad if I didn't show up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Well my ex will be taking the older two children for four days including Christmas Eve and Christmas, and I don't know if he's leaving the toddler here or not. I guess I will just deal and sit here alone and get high off my ass and harass you guys. Yay life.
Same here hun. See you then I guess :hug: at least we have our little family here.
Alone here too, but it's the 5th Christmas I've spent alone and I'm used to it. I don't like being alone all the time, but I have to be alone in order to recharge my emotional batteries. I'm a gregarious introvert, so I like company even as it drains me.
I've become more and more selective of the company I keep as I've gotten older. I think I'd rather be alone than just with other people for the sake of it. I wish there were more people I actually wanted the company of and I had the opportunity to avail myself of that.
Wise words as always. Same as me I've spend so many Xmas alone I don't even care anymore to be honest. I'm like your avatar .

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Just me and my mom, we won't have a Christmas tree cause we are all tired of the traditions and find it too repetitive. Might just get some food that we don't usually get but not the transitional Czech Christmas food. I'm not feeling the holiday spirit lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather, Ghost2211 and Sensei
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Just me and my mom, we won't have a Christmas tree cause we are all tired of the traditions and find it too repetitive. Might just get some food that we don't usually get but not the transitional Czech Christmas food. I'm not feeling the holiday spirit lol
Me neither, specially this year. They cancelled so many events, they should cancel Xmas too.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and x~Sophia~x