• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
And i don't mean in the context of aiding them or allowing them. I mean being the cause of them wanting to go

Like bulling someone or making their life hell or maybe you assulted them kr whatever has anyone here drove or played part in anyone's suicide in such a way i'm just genuinely curious

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I don't think I'd be able to be fine with it. I guess I've always felt like other people deserve better than me. I've spent my whole life trying not to be an unnecessary problem to anyone and I think I'm so used to it, I wouldn't bare being someone's thirteenth reason :')

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and thorsve
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I guess that would just add to confirming the fact that I'm evil so honestly not that much would change for me.

Last edited:
m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Hopeful nativity
Jun 2, 2024
I mean idk, it just add one more reason

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
A therapist once said to me that i am not responsible for another person. That i am not responsible for another's person suicide. Neither because i could not help them, nor because i was not there for them, nor if i apparently triggered them.

It is still the person's choice to ctb.

Of course in theory it is easier said than done but i think that is the right mindset, at least for myself.

Reactions: wCvML2, ijustwishtodie, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I suspect the people that would be ok with it are the ones that don't have the insight to realise they caused the suicide - or did so deliberately.

I'd be devastated if I was someone else's 'reason'.

Reactions: Raindancer, divinemistress36 and thorsve
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Depends on who the person is. I can think of several people who I wouldn't miss. The only suicide I'll take responsibility for will be my own.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I wouldnt be able to live with myself

• Hugs
Reactions: Raindancer, ferrie, Tesha and 3 others
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
A boy in the same grade, different class, at my high school ctb some time ago. I remember the day that our class' mentor shared this news. Everyone was silent when we heard the news—a few girls started to tear a little. After class, a lot of rumors started to spread about possible reasons why he ctb, one of which was that he was bullied a lot. I didn't know him and never really talked with him. But the more I thought about the rumors, the more it started to sink in how he must've felt in the time leading up to his end.

The only moments that I noticed him were during the lunch breaks. My friends and I always stood in the same spot during the breaks in the halls. We had some neighboring friend groups with which we mingled from time to time, but more often not. I remember seeing the boy standing with one of our neighboring friend groups every once in a while. In rare moments, he walked over to us to stand with us. But as far as I noticed, nobody really involved him in the conversations and neither did I. He was just near us. I never really thought anything of him other than that I didn't understand what he was doing/standing with us. Only after he ctb, I realized that he probably tried to connect with us. This I don't know for sure but it sounds logical to me when hearing all the rumors about what happened at the time. Sometimes I thought, what if we had befriended him and made him part of our school group. But those thoughts are a little too late because what happened happened already.

School held a memorial in the church with everyone from our grade where I learned more about him. It was clear that nobody said to have known who bullied him; that nobody expected him to ctb; and that he played the piano beautifully in the video shown at his memorial.

I don't think it's possible for me to have played a part in anyone's suicide. No one close to me has committed suicide except for the person in the story (see spoiler). I don't know how it would impact my mental health if I inadvertently push someone to commit suicide. I guess it depends on what happened and whether I actually did something wrong.

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
People make their own choices and suicide is caused by mental ill health, not someone else's actions.

You are not responsible.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
If I engaged in such activities in the first place I doubt I would feel bad.

If you want really relevant opinions go ask the folks over at kiwifarms.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You are NEVER responsible for someone elses actions regardless of what their actions are. Period. Full stop.

• Love
Reactions: Into-the-abyss, lost_ange2211 and lkjhgfdsa1
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I would be unable to function knowing I caused someone that much suffering. I have a lot of regret for the bullying and fighting I did as a teen, I consider it lucky that it never was serious enough to that point.