• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ImOptingOut

Nov 3, 2023
I've been lying awake in bed since ~3am, trying to think of how I would describe the loneliness I feel to someone else. I guess for me, it's the feeling that's left when you desperately want to make a physical and emotional connection with a fantasy.

Does anyone else feel this same way? How would you describe how you feel to someone in a way that was (hopefully) easy to understand?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori, psp3000 and 4 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Felt lonely since childhood, the feeling never went away even when I had friends, now I don't give a shit anymore. Don't know how to describe how it feels.

✨️I ACCEPT THE SEXY EMBRACE THAT IS MY FEELINGS OF LONELINESS✨

Reactions: DeathOfKane, divinemistress36, thedevilwithin and 1 other person
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I used to feel alone sometimes if I was by myself, now it feels like that all the time no matter how many people are around. I guess it's because no one can actually help me fix the suicidal thoughts of to ctb, so I don't value company anymore at all.

Reactions: Raindancer, abchia, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
You're behind a wall of glass, you can see the outside but can't really connect. You can communicate through it, but the wall is always between them and you, distorting the communication, and keeps closing you off in the end, always.
Behind that wall, you're inside a vast, vast, terrible abyss.

• Love
Reactions: ADBoy777, Makoto, Raindancer and 3 others
Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
Ever devouring, because there's a side of me that, no matter what, nobody will ever see.

There's actually a japanese saying that does resonate with me in that regard, which is that we have three faces. The first one is the one we show to the world, the second one is the one we show to close friends and family, and the third is the one that we show nobody.

Even the stuff I write in here, as close as it is to that third face, is still not truly accurate, because it can never be.

• Love
Reactions: Sk1rtd4b, Makoto, thebelljarrr and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Loneliness is like being locked away in a prison of solitary confinement, in 24/7 darkness, for a crime you neither committed, nor have even been charged with committing.

l *n* l

• Love
Reactions: Enga, DefinitelyReady, Aloneandinpain and 3 others
I

ImOptingOut

Nov 3, 2023
Needed, but not wanted.
Tolerated, but not accepted.
Likeable, but not lovable.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, ohmydays, abchia and 3 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
I've been lying awake in bed since ~3am, trying to think of how I would describe the loneliness I feel to someone else. I guess for me, it's the feeling that's left when you desperately want to make a physical and emotional connection with a fantasy.

Does anyone else feel this same way? How would you describe how you feel to someone in a way that was (hopefully) easy to understand?
Crippling/paralyzing.

• Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, Aloneandinpain and lizzywizzy09
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The best possible form of exisistence I can have right now. The loneliness used to get to me, but over the past 2 decades I have been repeatedly reminded of how insufferable most people are. To the point that I don't even care anymore. I actually prefer it.

• Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and divinemistress36
Whitegirlwasted

Whitegirlwasted

Jun 16, 2024
Recently lost my girlfriend to suicide. I've always felt lonely, even when she was alive. But ever since shes passed I've been extremely isolated. It's crippling and causing me physical pain. Not sure how to describe the pain, but whenever I hear her name it's there in my chest and stomach. I've never felt loneliness this intensely before.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, Aloneandinpain and zjay-0v3rit!
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Painful, but adding people to the mix would only complicate matters.

• Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls
E

Enga

May 27, 2024
Solitary confinement, but the prisoner and the guard are both me.

• Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I feel more alone surrounded by people who don't understand me than alone

F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
No one knows how bad I feel … that makes me lonely …. Utterly lost

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and Defenestration
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
Appearing as a story of lonely person, in the physical world yet developing connections with all forces of nature and feeling mentally and spiritually connected with all stories of life and source of life itself.

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
You know that saying that no man is an island? It's bs! We're all islands, every single one of us, in the sense that we can never be in someone else's brain. We can be very empathetic and relate to others, go through similar experiences, like the same things... but it's never the same. I think I understand why you feel that way, because I think I feel something similar. The fact is, I can never be certain that your feelings are real, that they do indeed come from a similar expereience, that they have a similar meaning to you. Basically, I can never be certain of what goes on inside your mind, only of what I think goes on inside your mind. To truly connect at the deepest level, I'd have to be you, have your past experiences that shaped who you are, your intellect, your emotions, your understanding of the world. It's a lot to ask for, right? :)

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Defenestration
U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
Vtubers are acquaintances and I just scroll on twitter. I also play a mmo just to see people, not to talk to them because i don't want to be yelled at again.

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
A soul-crushing, never-ending pain that can't be ignored or relieved.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Surrounded by people but no one to hear your screams, to feel like you are in the middle of the ocean about to sink with no one to notice you, no one to hear your cry, only you looking for something to grab to stay afloat. But there is nothing to grab.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Generally, I am ok on my own but it does hit now and then. For me, it's a mixture of fairytale thinking- I always hoped I'd find a partner to share life with. Missed potential I suppose. I've had really close friendships in the past. I suppose it's upsetting to know you are capable of sharing so much love but don't realise it. Then, I suppose that leads to regret- where I feel like I should have made more effort to make and keep more friendships. I suppose it's really just mourning the person you think you had the potential to be.

Really though, when it gets bad, I try to bring realism into the picture. I'm not really girlfriend material. Asides from not being attractive enough to attract someone, I really value my independence. Plus, I think it would be worse to get my heart broken. That goes for friendships too. It's so painful to lose them. It almost doesn't feel worth the risk anymore.

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Surrounded by many people but feels all alone.
My eyes can see them, my ears can hear them saying they care for me, they can be touched, can be smelled but my heart detects no one.
it's telling me I got no one in this world, its all a fucking illusion