• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
We are a community of individuals struggling with suicidal thoughts and try to support each other to find the right answers in existential questions.
No matter the outcome we accept the choice of mature people and believe in the right to choose when it comes to the question of life and death.
Besides discussions centered around suicide we offer help with recovery resources or just help to distract members from their daily struggle with exsitence in our off-topic subforum.

That's my try. What about yours? I heard normie can have negative connotation. I might not be aware of all of them. One could also say the average Joe and Jane instead I assume.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
You wouldn't understand!

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
So you wanna kill yourself? Make sure that you actually know what you're doing first at least. Maybe stay a while longer if you have to.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
We are a community of individuals struggling with suicidal thoughts and try to support each other to find the right answers in existential questions.
No matter the outcome we accept the choice of mature people and believe in the right to choose when it comes to the question of life and death.
Besides discussions centered around suicide we offer help with recovery resources or just help to distract members from their daily struggle with exsitence in our off-topic subforum.

That's my try. What about yours? I heard normie can have negative connotation. I might not be aware of all of them. One could also say the average Joe and Jane instead I assume.
I told my therapist it was a "pro-choice suicide platform."

(Maybe there's another post that says 'describe in 3 words' cause we all effed up lol)

O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
told them the truth. That it was a forum where people openly discuss suicide including methods.
It's obvious to anyone who comes on here.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It feels a relatively safe and open space to be able to discuss suicide and most other things.

It's full of other people who for the most part are caring and supportive and who are in the same predicament for various reasons.

It provides method information, so that if the day comes when we decide to go ahead with it, we get the best chance at not horribly maiming ourselves.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
mtnbeing

mtnbeing

Jun 15, 2024
SS is a community-driven internet forum for folks who experience suicidality, are in recovery from suicidality, or want a safe space to discuss sucidality. Community members provide each other with compassionate support, refraining from giving advice and judging others' actions, so that all members feel safe to post openly about their concerns. This network enables members to build connections with one another, seek support when needed, and ultimately, recognize that they are not alone in their journeys.