• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
Say you edit a molecule to another location around or move it somewhere else at different moments throughout your life. Repeat this over and over at different points throughout your life. How do you think your current life compares to the possibilities? I'm only really talking about your current experience rather than what you expect to get out of the future.

If I started at 15 or 16 I'd guess I would be somewhere in the bottom 5%. If at 17.5 or so it'd be a bit better but still about the same. Do it at 19 and suddenly I'd maybe put myself barely in the top 40%. Do it at 20 and suddenly I think I'm somewhere in the top 30% (almost 22). Still sucks but not nearly as much as I think it could have.

I don't intend this to be whiny or depressing. I'm more just interested in what the rest of you would say.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My life is honestly a lot better than the average SS user's. Many people even outside of here don't seem to really want sex or relationships anyway and even if they did, they could probably get it more easily in my body since my issues are mostly with being internally ugly rather than physically ugly. I guess there's the trauma from my dad and having been rejected many times but as I've said elsewhere, these issues aren't really that bad compared to what some others have suffered and the fact they've affected me so severely is a genuine skill issue on my part.

• Wow
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Arachno and BruhXDDDDD
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
My life is honestly a lot better than the average SS user's. Many people even outside of here don't seem to really want sex or relationships anyway and even if they did, they could probably get it more easily in my body since my issues are mostly with being internally ugly rather than physically ugly. I guess there's the trauma from my dad and having been rejected many times but as I've said elsewhere, these issues aren't really that bad compared to what some others have suffered and the fact they've affected me so severely is a genuine skill issue on my part.
Good answer but I think I should elaborate more on what I'm trying to ask. I'm interested in seeing how people would compare to themselves in other realities.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Good answer but I think I should elaborate more on what I'm trying to ask. I'm interested in seeing how people would compare to themselves in other realities.
Oh. Well I honestly don't know. I think me in another universe would probably still be just as miserable no matter how different his life is because I tend to regret any decisions I make even if I know one outcome is genuinely more favorable.

Reactions: BruhXDDDDD
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Why do I have to compare my life in the first place? I can acknowledge the good and bad aspects of my life without having to do a full on comparison of it to other possible routes it could have taken. Stuff like this just causes people to minimize and suppress their pain and suffering rather then properly address it because "it could have been worse". Either that, or you just become dissatisfied with feel depressed because you think things could have gone much better. I don't think it's very healthy or productive.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Dr Iron Arc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think my life would honestly just be the same as it is right now

pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
I probably wouldn't have lost the internship* I got earlier this year in another reality, so at least I'd be earning money

*In my country your university has to sign off your internships; my university didn't sign mine, so I lost it, even though the company had hired me

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
In an alternate reality, I probably would've gone on to medical school since my parents wanted me to be a doctor (Asian parents). I probably would have been either a radiologist, anesthesiologist, or neurosurgeon. I don't think that my life would be more fulfilling though, as I would have to work for a living and work away my life for 50-60 years just for the possibility of enjoying 10-20 years of retirement. It's not a fair trade in my opinion, and it's cucked. I guess that normies are all about delayed gratification, but I'm all about instant gratification. I don't see the point in working your whole life away just to possibly enjoy a few years of it. There's no guarantee that you will. I'd rather enjoy my whole life, as I'm a hedonist by nature and want the most pleasurable life possible. I accomplish this by being a NEET. My life is all about maximizing pleasure.

In this reality, I've become a NEET ever since graduating college, and I enjoy my life as it is now. I love being a NEET. The NEET life is honestly the ideal life. The only sad part about my life is that my NEETdom won't last because it's unsustainable, and I'll have to get a job once my parents stop supporting me. My parents are also trying to force me to get a job. Even my uncle is trying to force me to get a job. He always tells me that I need to get a job, and I retort by telling him that I have no desire to submit to wageslavery. Why is my family trying so hard to push me into becoming a normie? I honestly don't understand. I would hate to do what everyone else does. I've always been proudly noncomformist and I pride myself on being different from others. Why do they try to get me to conform to the norm? I don't understand their motivation for doing this. Just because the majority does something doesn't mean that it's good or the best (way to live).

Anyways, I'll probably rope once I reach the end of my NEEThood as I have no desire to work for a living. Work is modern day slavery and it's cucked that we have to *pay* to exist on a planet that we didn't even consent to be on. It's honestly absurd that the world is set up like this. Like I always say, it's NEET or rope for me. I have no desire to become a slave to the system. I will never submit, even if it means that I have to die. I will retain my freedom. The only kind of job I'd ever do is one where I'd be self-employed and be my own boss. Having to answer to someone is dumb as fuck

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante and ijustwishtodie