coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
Hi, what are some potential methods i could use for this?

If i just order it as is and have it shipped here they're gonna be curious and ask me what it is and i'm a terrible liar. i could get a P.O box but they're expensive and pretty far away from me and i have no car or anything. Also I can't see a way on DMC to pick a specific date/time so i can't plan it for when they're busy, is there another source with more customizable delivery options? or any alternative methods that any of yall know of?

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I'm in a similar predicament. From what I've read here DMC does not label the outside with anything to do with SN, one example I remember is something about pottery. You just have to keep an eye on the tracker I guess. I ordered mine about a week ago and am still waiting. My best plan is to get it in without my parents noticing, however my father regularly works from home so I might have to stick it in the woods or something then obtain it later. If I can't do that and they ask about it I'm just gonna say it's a book or is art supplies. I wish you the best of luck here. PO box could be good, according to another thread here USPS won't hold international packages. So yeah there's no option for them to hold it you would obviously need a PO box for that. If you have someone you really trust you could send it to their address.

Last edited: