• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
hey guys today I finished all my letters today in the process I realize I don't really matter to anyone. There is one person that I know cares and will be destroyed. How can I prepare them in hopes they move on faster? I just don't want them to suffer for to long.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle, ERASED, Sinai Silence and 3 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
If you find out, let me know. I've written all my letters too. In letters to my mom and husband, I leave them with what I hope might be words of comfort. But that won't prepare them for viewing my dead body or getting a phone call from the police. I'm not sure there's anything I can do for them.

Reactions: darkghost and Never Free
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
I would talk to them about the reasons you feel suicidal but not tell them you have a plan to end your life.

Reactions: darkghost
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
If you find out, let me know. I've written all my letters too. In letters to my mom and husband, I leave them with what I hope might be words of comfort. But that won't prepare them for viewing my dead body or getting a phone call from the police. I'm not sure there's anything I can do for them.
It's the only thing keeping me here atm. It's hard.
I would talk to them about the reasons you feel suicidal but not tell them you have a plan to end your life.
I can't they would Step in. Sad part is that I'm just going to have hope it's quick and painless transition for them.

• Aww..
Reactions: ERASED and Never Free
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Don't know if you really can. I've tried hinting ctb but they just ended up being straight-up wankers and boo me for trying to be selfless!
Death HURTS and SUCKS so since you have people who care about you, I'd say go out and make great memories with them. Do the best to show them they are meaningful in your life.
A thought-out ctb letter can help lessen the blow? Really, idk, it's a tough one.

• Love
Reactions: Never Free
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Don't know if you really can. I've tried hinting ctb but they just ended up being straight-up wankers and boo me for trying to be selfless!
Death HURTS and SUCKS so since you have people who care about you, I'd say go out and make great memories with them. Do the best to show them they are meaningful in your life.
A thought-out ctb letter can help lessen the blow? Really, idk, it's a tough one.
It was the Hardest letter I ever wrote.

• Aww..
Reactions: Never Free and Lorntroubles
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I don't think you can, sadly. It's just one of those matters we have to accept when deciding to end our lives- the devastation it may cause for the people we leave behind

• Love
Reactions: Spirals, Mariomcfly, Never Free and 2 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I have spoken about it to my family for ages but they think I'm just joking!

I have written each person a long 'why I chose to CTB letter' and keep adding to it

• Hugs
Reactions: JGT, Mariomcfly, Never Free and 1 other person
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I don't think you can, sadly. It's just one of those matters we have to accept when deciding to end our lives- the devastation it may cause for the people we leave behind
This is what I'm starting to believe. I guess just hope the best for them.
I have spoken about it to my family for ages but they think I'm just joking!

I have written each person a long 'why I chose to CTB letter' and keep adding to it
Yeah that's why I been doing.

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
The only one who will be affected in a big way is my dog, and I don't know how to prepare him. I just hug him every chance I get.

• Love
Reactions: BipolarGuy
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
no suicide notes, hopefully eating something delicious, listening to music, playing music, sitting in my backyard tripping on acid watching the birds fly around.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
The only one who will be affected in a big way is my dog, and I don't know how to prepare him. I just hug him every chance I get.
Believe it or not the suffer too when we leave this earth.
no suicide notes, hopefully eating something delicious, listening to music, playing music, sitting in my backyard tripping on acid watching the birds fly around.
Sound like peaceful ending.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
That is a good question. How do we prepare the people we love? One thing is to tell them what will happen. That is not possible for everybody though.
I told most of my family and while this makes it easier for them when I finally suicide, it made it a lot harder for me, seeing their reactions, although or maybe even because they understand me and rather have a pro-choice sentiment.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I've decided I'm no longer worried about this. They know my life sucks. They know I hate it here. They should be expecting this. No one can blame me for my decision because everyone knows I got the shit end of the stick. If someone does blame me, then screw 'em. My life. I get to decide.

Reactions: failedbrainchemistry and unprecocious
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I simply don't. There is no way to prepare someone for your departure. It will suck for them no matter what you do. Everyone gets over tragedies differently and it will just take time for them to get over it.

Reactions: unprecocious
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I wrote my letter about a month and a half ago. I sobbed all the way through it, longing to be with that person and other people I have cut off. I didn't/don't want to hurt anyone and wanted to ease the pain by writing them. But that letter led me to emailing it, in order to get help. It didn't work longer than a few weeks and that person has dropped me (out of self-preservation or in the hopes that I can save myself, I'm not sure) but as much as it's tearing me apart It's distance I don't have to work at. All of my loved ones are far enough away emotionally that the pain will be a little bit less fresh. They'll hurt regardless and I'll put money on not one person who knows me being surprised.

JD8080

JD8080

“Death is certain, Life is not “
Jun 28, 2020
I won't leave a letter , only one person deserves anything from me and that's my child. When I choose to go , she will know exactly why and how to let me go. I won't waste anymore time trying to make my family see that I have lost my will to even fight to live anymore They didn't have the time or the want to be there for me and never cared so they don't deserve anything after I CTB

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I do plan on sending some delayed emails and what not. My note would then be brief and not very long, just brief reasons, telling them it isn't their fault, and then wishing them well (to help them cope) as well as some post-mortem instructions and requests (mainly for their convenience and to make things easier, less taxing for them - such as no funeral and to just do whatever they wish with my corpse - cremation/burial/whatever). I also plan to limit the number of recipients as well, since it would be too tiring and time consuming to have many recipients and more to keep track of.

Last edited:
OhItsZemblanity

OhItsZemblanity

Apr 12, 2020
I thought about notes... instructions.. leaving behind voice notes or videos of me reading to them or words of love and peace. But at this point, I think I'm just going to disappear after I send out a mass message about me leaving to start new and get back to everyone in a few months. Shut my social media down. Sell/scrap my phone and electronics. Take whatever money I have and just...leave. either start a new fresh life or if I can't manage to cut it, I'll have my SN for a last journey out into the woods. Everyone I know is used to me disappearing for ages on end. Could very well take almost half a year or more before anyone inquires to my whereabouts. It's not that I don't love anyone I'm leaving behind, I just...don't have the will to put in the effort for myself to be happy, let alone anyone I'm close to. I'd rather spend my last days focusing on myself and the peace ahead.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Thanks I been trying to spend more time with them. I will leave a letter just trying to find answers to an impossible question.
I simply don't. There is no way to prepare someone for your departure. It will suck for them no matter what you do. Everyone gets over tragedies differently and it will just take time for them to get over it.
That's what I'm realizing.
I wrote my letter about a month and a half ago. I sobbed all the way through it, longing to be with that person and other people I have cut off. I didn't/don't want to hurt anyone and wanted to ease the pain by writing them. But that letter led me to emailing it, in order to get help. It didn't work longer than a few weeks and that person has dropped me (out of self-preservation or in the hopes that I can save myself, I'm not sure) but as much as it's tearing me apart It's distance I don't have to work at. All of my loved ones are far enough away emotionally that the pain will be a little bit less fresh. They'll hurt regardless and I'll put money on not one person who knows me being surprised.
Yeah I think my letter to this person will bring closure but not sure if they'll get passed it soon.
I won't leave a letter , only one person deserves anything from me and that's my child. When I choose to go , she will know exactly why and how to let me go. I won't waste anymore time trying to make my family see that I have lost my will to even fight to live anymore They didn't have the time or the want to be there for me and never cared so they don't deserve anything after I CTB
I don't know your story but it hurst me knowing you have child and plan on hopping on the bus.
I do plan on sending some delayed emails and what not. My note would then be brief and not very long, just brief reasons, telling them it isn't their fault, and then wishing them well (to help them cope) as well as some post-mortem instructions and requests (mainly for their convenience and to make things easier, less taxing for them - such as no funeral and to just do whatever they wish with my corpse - cremation/burial/whatever). I also plan to limit the number of recipients as well, since it would be too tiring and time consuming to have many recipients and more to keep track of.
Thanks I'm honestly just worried for one person.
I thought about notes... instructions.. leaving behind voice notes or videos of me reading to them or words of love and peace. But at this point, I think I'm just going to disappear after I send out a mass message about me leaving to start new and get back to everyone in a few months. Shut my social media down. Sell/scrap my phone and electronics. Take whatever money I have and just...leave. either start a new fresh life or if I can't manage to cut it, I'll have my SN for a last journey out into the woods. Everyone I know is used to me disappearing for ages on end. Could very well take almost half a year or more before anyone inquires to my whereabouts. It's not that I don't love anyone I'm leaving behind, I just...don't have the will to put in the effort for myself to be happy, let alone anyone I'm close to. I'd rather spend my last days focusing on myself and the peace ahead.
I often thought of starting fresh. I think my demons would fallow.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles