allKae

allKae

die
Jan 14, 2024
What or how will they discover your body? Would it be painful for people close to you?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
With some planning, a good locatiln, notes and timed messages, you can help control who finds you.

mellowdependency

mellowdependency

Sep 6, 2024
In my apartment. I will call the non-emergency line in advance and hopefully I die before they get there. I don't want my body to just lie there and rot, or some unprepared person to discover it. My method is internal, so I'll be easy to dispose of and there's no cleaning involved.

S

stopmesuffering

Aug 15, 2024
Do you defecate after dying and would it be a good idea to wear a nappy for the sake of the person finding you?

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
In a hotel by hotel staff when I miss my check out. On the bed with a large plastic trash bag over my head. My main method is cardiac med overdose and the bag is for overkill. I'll have my photo album open to my favorite pictures of me and my family when I was a baby and several old journals as well as my current journal open on the bed with me. If all goes well I'll have been dead for at least 24 hours prior to being found so I'll be out of rigor mortis already but not found so late I'm really decaying or anything. I will be wearing a diaper to help contain any mess.
Do you defecate after dying and would it be a good idea to wear a nappy for the sake of the person finding you?
Loss of bladder and bowel control is a natural part of dying, regardless of the cause. All muscles relax during death, and urine and feces are held in by muscles.

Last edited:
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, locked*n*loaded and mellowdependency
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What comforts me about no longer existing is that such could never matter to me, this cruel, torturous existence will no longer be my concern and I'll be at peace instead, free from all pain and eternally unable to suffer.

Reactions: iloveloving
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Many drug stores have incontenance supplies that will make any clean up easier. There are big pads that are great on a bed. A couple of those and an unpleassnt task gets a little less unpleasant.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, nihilistic_dragon and stopmesuffering
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
I am honestly not sure if I care at this point. I have nobody close to me, so it will be a bunch of strangers for sure.

unsaiddes

unsaiddes

Apr 25, 2023
That's one thing I do feel guilty about - if everything goes to plan I'll drown myself in a lake, so once my family finds the note and knows which lake, it'll have to be searched by divers to recover my body. Drowning deaths procure pretty gruesome bloated corpses, so I hope I can be identified without my family having to look at me directly.