plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
Been doing linear algebra while looking at ctb methods, bc the former dues before me myself probably.
I'll be back after doing these problems. Then I'll talk ctb.
Due first do first, eh?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That's so true. I have so much 'stuff' I should be doing right now. I need to put an invoice in, the washing machine is playing up so I need to try and see what's wrong there, there are massive tree branches laying in the garden which need chopping up for recycling, the entire place is disgusting and needs sorting, clearing and cleaning and I should be job hunting... But I also REALLY want to die, so I'm like- WTF am I bothering with all this other shit?

Wow. Linear algebra huh? Sounds difficult. I was naturally VERY bad at maths but had an excellent teacher at school who made it interesting at least.

plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
-----------
I have a constant feeling that I'm detached from the world pretty much. Not a single thing evokes any emotions or even sensations in me. Like a ghost that wanders I already am.

Applies to me being here reading and posting all these as well.

Upon earlier today a person posted about feelings of taking SN. Somehow feel it unexplainably familiar, like I felt something exactly the same before.
That's so true. I have so much 'stuff' I should be doing right now. I need to put an invoice in, the washing machine is playing up so I need to try and see what's wrong there, there are massive tree branches laying in the garden which need chopping up for recycling, the entire place is disgusting and needs sorting, clearing and cleaning and I should be job hunting... But I also REALLY want to die, so I'm like- WTF am I bothering with all this other shit?

Wow. Linear algebra huh? Sounds difficult. I was naturally VERY bad at maths but had an excellent teacher at school who made it interesting at least.
Man, so much of the triviality life is made of.
Like vultures and crows everything is here to kill part of us I guess.
Whatever of me that would be left might be no more than bones without flesh someday.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdaSmiles and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I view life as being an unnecessary and terrible concept, it serves no purpose. But yes I do believe that many people basically die while they are still here existing.

plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
Life is not life if not being as cruel and as uncertain and as chaotic.
To me is more like a massive, trivial and bloated combination of all the things instead of just one thing.
--------
There was a friend asking me this once: If there's a book that you'll find completely useless when and only when after reading through every single character of it, then will you still read it?
Guess life must be some form of book like that. It's a dilemma.
----------
Life is weird.
A novel or a movie needs logic, common-senses, settings, main-idea and plot developments.
Reality needs not.
All the strange items pop up and the only thing left for me is to accept them.
I view life as being an unnecessary and terrible concept, it serves no purpose. But yes I do believe that many people basically die while they are still here existing.
No offense but you seem to be particularly active on this site. Wondering if there'd be a story behind this...

Last edited:
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
To me is more like a massive, trivial and bloated combination of all the things instead of just one thing.
--------
There was a friend asking me this once: If there's a book that you'll find completely useless when and only when after reading through every single character of it, then will you still read it?
----------
Life is weird.
A novel or a movie needs logic, common-senses, settings, main-idea and plot developments.
Reality needs not.
All the strange items pop up and the only thing left for me is to accept them.

No offense but you seem to be particularly active on this site. Wondering if there'd be a story behind this...
--------
---------
Math is a rich world. It beats television anytime.

Last edited: