• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sweet_oblivion

Apr 18, 2022
In my partial hanging test I felt a very strong head exploding feeling which I've also heard others on this site talk about. Is this normal and indicative of it working or is this due to a mistake I might be making?

S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
if you are getting the head exploding feeling then that means you need stronger compression. basically the neck has input and output veins for the brain, you want to compress the input veins (carotid arteries) so that the brain is starved of blood but the output veins (jugular vein) is a bit on top of the input veins so you need stronger force to reach the slightly deeper input veins (that does mean both will be compressed, but thats okay)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jemetire and ▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Use a different method; one that won't make you feel like your head'll pop like a balloon.

S

sweet_oblivion

Apr 18, 2022
if you are getting the head exploding feeling then that means you need stronger compression. basically the neck has input and output veins for the brain, you want to compress the input veins (carotid arteries) so that the brain is starved of blood but the output veins (jugular vein) is a bit on top of the input veins so you need stronger force to reach the slightly deeper input veins (that does mean both will be compressed, and that's okay)
Oh I see that actually makes sense. I probably didn't put enough weight on it because it was a test and I didn't want to accidentally fall unconscious and so I think I could easily fix that. Thank you very much for the advice it is appreciated :)
Use a different method; one that won't make you feel like your head'll pop like a balloon.
Not many other methods are accessible to me right now as I'm in hospital with no chance of getting out any time soon.