• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

random324ddm

Nov 28, 2023
Hello everyone,

I suffer from depressive episodes since my teenage years. Sometimes they last a few weeks, sometimes a few years. So far, any attempt of medication has failed.

A few month ago, I found out that the thought of death feels comforting. To be more specific, the thougt of being able to kill myself feels uplifting and comforting. Its taking back at least a tiny bit of control.
Unfortunatly, neither SN nor barbiturates are accessible in my country. However, I got my hand on 800mg of oxycodone in the form of oxycontin.
I heard (and read in the PPHB) that Opiods can be a reliable and comfortable end of life agent, but its not very extensive on oxycodone.

Does anybody here know how much Oxycodone I have to take for a reliable death? I'am afraid about vomiting, do I have to add an antiemetic?

That aside, I'am worried about the overall expirience. On the one hand, many opiod deaths are described as as peaceful as it can be. On the other hand, respiratory depression is described as painful,
anxiety inducing and one of the worst things to have.

TLDR:
I would like to know how I can use Oxycodone to end my life in a peaceful way and if other substances are needed.

FYI:
I never took any drugs other than alcohol. Thats why I think there is no tolerance for opiods.

I'am thankful for every suggestion or well meant advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Where did you hear that respiratory depression is painful? Oxycodone causes the brain to forget to breathe. I think you would lose consciousness quickly if you stop breathing but I don't see how that is painful?

Do you currently have opioids? What kind?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's an Oxy / Fent guide:

R

random324ddm

Nov 28, 2023
Where did you hear that respiratory depression is painful? Oxycodone causes the brain to forget to breathe. I think you would lose consciousness quickly if you stop breathing but I don't see how that is painful?

Do you currently have opioids? What kind?
I own ~ 1g of Oxycontin. I read about respiratory depression and watched a few videos about it. As far as I understand, it is painless if you are already unconscious. The symptom itself was described as "very painful and panic inducing" because you feel the need of air but cannot breathe properly. I don't if thats true but it got into my head.

Here's an Oxy / Fent guide:

Thanks, I will have a look

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I own ~ 1g of Oxycontin. I read about respiratory depression and watched a few videos about it. As far as I understand, it is painless if you are already unconscious. The symptom itself was described as "very painful and panic inducing" because you feel the need of air but cannot breathe properly. I don't if thats true but it got into my head.

Thanks, I will have a look
I took a 5 mg oxycodone and was half asleep and suddenly realized I hadn't inhaled in a while. I had the sudden thought why am I not breathing? I forced myself to inhale and got up and walked around to become fully awake, but if I had fallen all the way asleep as I was about to I don't think I would have breathed in again.

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
2 30 mg pills should be more then enough since you have no tolerance and just cut it with fentanyl and swallow. Just make sure you eat before taking the pill because if you take it on a empty stomach you will puke it out

Reactions: Meditation guide
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023