• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wearingmyheart

Kindness is so gangsta
Aug 17, 2021
I know Ur supposed to put stick in a noose to know the strength but what if it holds the weight at first during testing but during real hanging it breaks? How to make sure the r0pe doesn't break until the very end of death ?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Set it up , hold it with both hands and see if it will support you.

Reactions: wearingmyheart
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I know Ur supposed to put stick in a noose to know the strength but what if it holds the weight at first during testing but during real hanging it breaks? How to make sure the r0pe doesn't break until the very end of death ?
What i did was take enough weights so that it weighs the same as me and test it like that, i bought a few ropes to make sure (im not considering hanging anymore, though.)

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
The rope must resist twice your weight, because you are likely to shake a lot before you die.

• Informative
Reactions: hhh_
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
What weight is the rope rated for? How far are you dropping? Is it tied to a sharp edge?

Basically if the rope doesnt break in the drop theres almost no chance it breaks later.

• Love
Kyanko

Kyanko

One more night!!!
Jul 15, 2023
never tried this or anything but you could try tying it around your foot and jerking around a bit to see if it'll break or something

W

wearingmyheart

Kindness is so gangsta
Aug 17, 2021
What weight is the rope rated for? How far are you dropping? Is it tied to a sharp edge?

Basically if the rope doesnt break in the drop theres almost no chance it breaks later.
It's not a rope exactly it's 2 scarves I'm using. I think polyester. Drop is lesser than a ft. It's tied to a very strong anchor either a round pull up bar or sharp horizontally long bar thingy. Does it matter tho

U said it if it won't break in the drop but what about people who had rope snap In the middle of hanging after theyve become unconscious. What to do bout that
The rope must resist twice your weight, because you are likely to shake a lot before you die.
And how do u make sure of that
Set it up , hold it with both hands and see if it will support you.
Ok thank you very much

W

wearingmyheart

Kindness is so gangsta
Aug 17, 2021
What i did was take enough weights so that it weighs the same as me and test it like that, i bought a few ropes to make sure (im not considering hanging anymore, though.)
U have found a better method ? Why not hanging? Si?