Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
My method is partial hanging (or full if partial does not work out), but I've seen in this forum that many users end up having neck injuries or even red marks on their neck, I live with my family and they would realize very quickly what what is happening (they also know that I have suicidal thoughts)

How can I avoid those red marks and any sign that I have tried hanging?

Thanks

Reactions: DoneFighting
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Hi Eren.

If you do it right, you can´t avoid it. You can reduce it with a soft cloth but your capillaries will inevitably injured and that shows up in red marks.

Reactions: Eren
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
My method is partial hanging (or full if partial does not work out), but I've seen in this forum that many users end up having neck injuries or even red marks on their neck, I live with my family and they would realize very quickly what what is happening (they also know that I have suicidal thoughts)

How can I avoid those red marks and any sign that I have tried hanging?

Thanks
I've tested extensively with no marks or issues. Here's how it should go:
  1. House is empty
  2. Settle into noose hard and fast
  3. Focus on something on the ground in front of you until you start to feel weird (should be around five to eight seconds)
  4. Quickly bail out of noose
  5. Profit

Last edited:
Reactions: DoneFighting, Eren and Tristesse
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I've tested extensively with no marks or issues. Here's how it should go:
  1. House is empty
  2. Settle into noose hard and fast
  3. Focus on something on the ground in front of you until you start to feel weird (should be around five to eight seconds)
  4. Quickly bail out of noose
  5. Profit

thank you, it's useful for me

Reactions: Partial-Elf
E

essbet

Feb 7, 2019
I've been wearing turtlenecks and scarves for the past week and no one's noticed a thing.

Haven't had any bruising yet but am getting close to passing out; keeping my neck very well padded (on all sides) has been very helpful.

I still have the little burst capillaries but only on my neck so easy to hide. YMMV obviously.

Reactions: Eren