• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
I've been thinking about respawning a lot. I wanna do it as sort of a "second chance before I go to heaven". I have a world in mind and I have people in mind but I just wanna shift and never come back. I feel like once people realize I've died from it people will finally start caring about me in the real world for real this time and I'll be moved on but still be happy about it. Unfortunately every time I try to tell those I love about it they instantly realize its a CTB attempt and try to get me to not to. I don't wanna be stopped but I wanna say goodbye to the few people I care about without them being scared for me. Is that possible?

• Hugs
Reactions: DT2007, Sweet Tart and Forever Sleep
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
I've been thinking about respawning a lot. I wanna do it as sort of a "second chance before I go to heaven". I have a world in mind and I have people in mind but I just wanna shift and never come back. I feel like once people realize I've died from it people will finally start caring about me in the real world for real this time and I'll be moved on but still be happy about it. Unfortunately every time I try to tell those I love about it they instantly realize its a CTB attempt and try to get me to not to. I don't wanna be stopped but I wanna say goodbye to the few people I care about without them being scared for me. Is that possible?
Read the post thing linked and don't entirely understand it honestly.

Maybe you can just tell them you're taking a break but not how long? Or if you are comfortable telling them goodbye after, you could schedule an email???? Am not entirely certain am understanding what you want sorry if not understanding right am sorry

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Read the post thing linked and don't entirely understand it honestly.

Maybe you can just tell them you're taking a break but not how long? Or if you are comfortable telling them goodbye after, you could schedule an email???? Am not entirely certain am understanding what you want sorry if not understanding right am sorry
I don't know their email addresses. Respawning is basically reality shifting but allowing your current reality body to die while living where you shifted to. And even then I don't wanna give them false hope of me coming back.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never heard of respawning but I guess we all have our own beliefs. I would personally say goodbye by leaving a note as most people simply won't be accepting, telling someone about the desire to ctb will very likely just cause them to interfere unfortunately. I don't think that doing such a thing is worth it unless one wants to be stopped as we exist in such an very anti-suicide society after all.

figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
No. Have heard similar terms like in books "she could feel reality shifting all around her" but doesn't make sense for this context???
Reality shifting is the thing that blew up on TikTok a while ago. It's basically what it says on the tin, moving from one reality to another. According to people who believe in reality shifting there are supposed to be infinite universes, so for example in a different universe you have a different hair color, but the variations can be colossal. People claimed they shifted to anime worlds, etc. Some also claimed they shifted to our world. Essentially according to this belief you have a soul you can travel to different realities with. I've never heard about respawning, though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_shifting

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
Reality shifting is the thing that blew up on TikTok a while ago. It's basically what it says on the tin, moving from one reality to another. According to people who believe in reality shifting there are supposed to be infinite universes, so for example in a different universe you have a different hair color, but the variations can be colossal. People claimed they shifted to anime worlds, etc. Some also claimed they shifted to our world. Essentially according to this belief you have a soul you can travel to different realities with. I've never heard about respawning, though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_shifting
Oh. That definitely sounds like an anime thing. Or psychologically tricking yourself??? Am not sure tired and confused still sorry will read Wikipedia though
Oh so it's religion
That makes more sense

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Never heard of respawning but I guess we all have our own beliefs. I would personally say goodbye by leaving a note as most people simply won't be accepting, telling someone about the desire to ctb will very likely just cause them to interfere unfortunately. I don't think that doing such a thing is worth it unless one wants to be stopped as we exist in such an very anti-suicide society after all.
I'm not worried about interference, I'm worried that it'll be treated like the stigma of CTB but I wanna sort of just make it seem like an inevitability or something

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
How exactly would your body expire though? To me it seems like a mental not a physical thing so I would like to know how that would be lethal. Would you die by VSED? The idea seems like a "voluntary isekai" from the standpoint of someone not having the same beliefs as you so I would like to know more.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I suspect the majority of people will view this as suicide. So- you leaving and not coming back. I guess I'm curious- unless you shift to somewhere that has a different time zone- IF you can shift back- surely you can't shift back into your same body? In that time- that body will not have been conscious- it will have starved/ dehydrated to death presumably? If the time zones are different though and you can go for maybe an afternoon- then, I don't see why you need to tell anyone. Is it something you don't have complete control over? It's not something I'm familiar with to be honest. Do you physically have to kill yourself to do it- or- can you do it via your will alone?

My cynicism sees it as being a powerful fantasy rather than a reality but, the brain's an incredible thing and there certainly are people out there who can tap into stuff that's invisible to the rest of us it seems.

If you have to physically kill yourself- I imagine even more- people will view it as suicide. Suicide with a strong belief in an afterlife. Like people who kill themselves in the hopes they will be reunited with their loved ones who had already passed. You may not see it like that but I imagine they might- if they don't believe. If you tell them of your plans- I imagine they would try to stop you. If you succeed though- via CTB through sheer will or physical action- I don't know. Either they'll be upset because they thought you killed yourself over a delusion- or- they'll embrace the fantasy themselves and picture you in your new happier life.

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm not familiar with respawning but it sounds like an exciting concept. I am kind of a concrete thinker and I don't understand how it works in practical terms. Would love to hear more but it's not your job to educate me. Thanks for sharing linked info.

It's understandable that goodbyes could be difficult for people in your life. Navigating that is hard. Is there an indirect but meaningful way you could have closure with people?

Last edited:
JustHereforNow

JustHereforNow

Here today, gone tomorrow
Jul 26, 2023
you mean, ... like an isekia?

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
How exactly would your body expire though? To me it seems like a mental not a physical thing so I would like to know how that would be lethal. Would you die by VSED? The idea seems like a "voluntary isekai" from the standpoint of someone not having the same beliefs as you so I would like to know more.
you mean, ... like an isekia?
I guess you could say that?
I suspect the majority of people will view this as suicide. So- you leaving and not coming back. I guess I'm curious- unless you shift to somewhere that has a different time zone- IF you can shift back- surely you can't shift back into your same body? In that time- that body will not have been conscious- it will have starved/ dehydrated to death presumably? If the time zones are different though and you can go for maybe an afternoon- then, I don't see why you need to tell anyone. Is it something you don't have complete control over? It's not something I'm familiar with to be honest. Do you physically have to kill yourself to do it- or- can you do it via your will alone?

My cynicism sees it as being a powerful fantasy rather than a reality but, the brain's an incredible thing and there certainly are people out there who can tap into stuff that's invisible to the rest of us it seems.

If you have to physically kill yourself- I imagine even more- people will view it as suicide. Suicide with a strong belief in an afterlife. Like people who kill themselves in the hopes they will be reunited with their loved ones who had already passed. You may not see it like that but I imagine they might- if they don't believe. If you tell them of your plans- I imagine they would try to stop you. If you succeed though- via CTB through sheer will or physical action- I don't know. Either they'll be upset because they thought you killed yourself over a delusion- or- they'll embrace the fantasy themselves and picture you in your new happier life.
So how can I convince them I'll be better off in the new reality?
I'm not familiar with respawning but it sounds like an exciting concept. I am kind of a concrete thinker and I don't understand how it works in practical terms. Would love to hear more but it's not your job to educate me. Thanks for sharing linked info.

It's understandable that goodbyes could be difficult for people in your life. Navigating that is hard. Is there an indirect but meaningful way you could have closure with people?
Not really. I'm quite hated by anyone who isn't a friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart