• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
I came to the conclusion that my destiny is CTB. But over time I realized how difficult it is to take that last step, many call suicide cowards but the truth is that it takes a lot of courage to actually commit suicide, it's our instinct to stay alive and to face it is very difficult.
The big question is how to let go of that fear and really take the last step?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I dunno but Interpol was dope back in the day...Antics went hard...

K

krokilo

Jul 19, 2023
Я пришел к выводу, что моя судьба - СТВ. Но со временем я понял, как трудно сделать этот последний шаг, многие называют самоубийц трусами, но правда в том, что для того, чтобы совершить самоубийство, требуется много мужества, это наш инстинкт, чтобы остаться в живых и столкнуться с этим очень трудно.
Главный вопрос заключается в том, как отпустить этот страх и действительно сделать последний шаг?
I think you need to rethink it all a several times and come to a firm decision, and also prepare and plan, be rational about it, and then just take the last step when you're ready. Just my thoughts, now at this same stage

D

Deleted member 65988

I think you need to rethink it all a several times and come to a firm decision, and also prepare and plan, be rational about it, and then just take the last step when you're ready. Just my thoughts, now at this same stage
Same here, I'm just deliberating at the moment but also a lot of what goes in life right now are just past time distractions delaying the final step.

anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
i think it's easier under drug influence

Reactions: venin
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I came to the conclusion that my destiny is CTB. But over time I realized how difficult it is to take that last step, many call suicide cowards but the truth is that it takes a lot of courage to actually commit suicide, it's our instinct to stay alive and to face it is very difficult.
The big question is how to let go of that fear and really take the last step?

i think you'll know when it's time. just try not to rush anything.

Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig and venin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that many who managed to through with ctb had access to a method that they felt confident in and they just got so determined to be free from everything, but there's no easy answer to the question as suicide certainly is so unnecessarily difficult, it's like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering.