• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gov

gov

Jul 25, 2023
In my physics class there's a bottle of 500g wards science sodium nitrite and what would you guys recommend to either take the whole thing or just some of it

• Wow
Reactions: アホペンギン and jemetire
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No it looks quite full and I don't expect it to be used there are no real uses for chemistry
If you're completely sure that no one will figure out that you stole it then I guess its fine. Its still a huge risk to take, if you're willing to accept the consequences of people figuring out that you stole it. If you have money, I'll give you a source so you have another option rather than stealing.

worldsapart

worldsapart

Aug 22, 2023
If you're completely sure that no one will figure out that you stole it then I guess its fine. Its still a huge risk to take, if you're willing to accept the consequences of people figuring out that you stole it. If you have money, I'll give you a source so you have another option rather than stealing.
Hello, would you be able to share your source with me? I'm planning on spending my savings on everything needed for the SN method, but haven't found any reliable sources yet

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Hello, would you be able to share your source with me? I'm planning on spending my savings on everything needed for the SN method, but haven't found any reliable sources yet
I'm not comfortable with sharing sources to new members, that actually applies for everyone - no one really feels comfortable with sharing their sources with new members, especially if your first post is asking for a source. Wait a while.

• Aww..
Reactions: sp4rk
sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
I'm not comfortable with sharing sources to new members, that actually applies for everyone - no one really feels comfortable with sharing their sources with new members, especially if your first post is asking for a source. Wait a while.
May I ask how long do I wait until I am no longer considered new?

worldsapart

worldsapart

Aug 22, 2023
Ahh I see.. Thank you anyway

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
May I ask how long do I wait until I am no longer considered new?
A lot of people consider new as having been a member for under 2 or 3 weeks (like me) but some take it too far and say that someone is new until they have been an active member for about 2 months.

• Wow
Reactions: sp4rk
sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
A lot of people consider new as having been a member for under 2 or 3 weeks (like me) but some take it too far and say that someone is new until they have been an active member for about 2 months.
I see! I thought I would have to wait a year to be out of the new zone lol. Thank you for telling me the info :D
I know this is also bad timing but if I am not considered new to you may I have the source, please? c:

X

xyazyppgy

Aug 21, 2023
I th
In my physics class there's a bottle of 500g wards science sodium nitrite and what would you guys recommend to either take the whole thing or just some of it
Most labs, school labs, take inventory on some form of schedule. My undergraduate chemistry laboratory was once a week. Is this something you could possible figure out? Or, would it be possible to take doses over times?