• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Just want your advice/opinions, if I do manage to find a dealer and get a bunch of fentanyl how do you guys think I should take it besides injecting? 🙏
I truly appreciate you guys being here for me and guiding me…❤️

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
If u really trying to die, u gotta inject it iv. What's the hesitation if u gonna die anyway? Any other way like eating it or smoking it is highly unlikely to result in death. Even injecting u could survive. Have to make sure u are using enough to do the trick.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
If u really trying to die, u gotta inject it iv. What's the hesitation if u gonna die anyway? Any other way like eating it or smoking it is highly unlikely to result in death. Even injecting u could survive. Have to make sure u are using enough to do the trick.
I wouldn't know how to inject it.

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Bro don't inject it just sniff it and that'll do that job

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I wouldn't know how to inject it.
Nothing to it. Just find a vein and stick the needle 💉 in. Countless people have done it. Much less degree of difficulty than something like partial hanging.
Or even full suspension hanging. You gotta be good tying knots and make sure you got strong enough rope and something strong enough to anchor the rope to. That all seems really hard to accomplish
Or even full suspension hanging. You gotta be good tying knots and make sure you got strong enough rope and something strong enough to anchor the rope to. That all seems really hard to accomplish
You could practice with plain water till u sure you could do it or even do the intramuscular injection. Not quite as effective but really easy if u don't have good veins. Just stick the needle into any muscle. May actually be a better way if you do it well planned. Muscle shots take about 5 minutes for the drug to begin to take effect. Iv shot takes effect immediately and there's a chance u pass out b4 u can inject it all. With muscle shots u have time to inject 6 or 7 full syringes b4 the drug takes effect. A method a friend of mine came up with. He did ctb but didn't do it that way. He turned off the pilot light, turned on gas full blast, waited until the apt was full of natural gas and ignited it. Not a way i would recommend. He survived the blast initially and was days in the hospital b4 finally dying

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: iusedtobehappy
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Thank you so much for explaining in detail and yeah I think it will be easier for me to inject into the muscle. But like you said I'll try it with water first. I think that's going to be the plan if, hopefully I find reliable source..🙏🙏

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Nothing to it. Just find a vein and stick the needle 💉 in. Countless people have done it. Much less degree of difficulty than something like partial hanging.
You could practice with plain water till u sure you could do it or even do the intramuscular injection. Not quite as effective but really easy if u don't have good veins. Just stick the needle into any muscle. May actually be a better way if you do it well planned. Muscle shots take about 5 minutes for the drug to begin to take effect. Iv shot takes effect immediately and there's a chance u pass out b4 u can inject it all. With muscle shots u have time to inject 6 or 7 full syringes b4 the drug takes effect. A method a friend of mine came up with. He did ctb but didn't do it that way. He turned off the pilot light, turned on gas full blast, waited until the apt was full of natural gas and ignited it. Not a way i would recommend. He survived the blast initially and was days in the hospital b4 finally dying
I'm sorry about your friend dying in that way..

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I'm sorry about your friend dying in that way..
It's been a few years now. He always talked to me about wanting to ctb but he always said he would use multiple syringes with heroin/fentanyl and do muscle shots. I wasn't surprised he ctb but was surprised he didn't use this method which he told me many times