Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
It's against the rules to ask us for encouragement. It's all up to yourself

Reactions: After Life, Chinaski, Bot and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am also scared of failure. Nobody should have to resort to methods that could fail in the first place, we all deserve the option of a reliable peaceful exit. I think in my case, I will eventually reach the point of desperation where I cannot take it anymore, and only then will I be able to go through with it. It will just be a feeling that I have, that I know it is time to leave. I wish you the best, whatever happens, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: Shinobi and erdbeeren
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
It's hard to get motivated to do some thing that is frightening and deeply unpleasant.

Reactions: Shinobi and After Life
P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
I am also scared of failure. Nobody should have to resort to methods that could fail in the first place, we all deserve the option of a reliable peaceful exit. I think in my case, I will eventually reach the point of desperation where I cannot take it anymore, and only then will I be able to go through with it. It will just be a feeling that I have, that I know it is time to leave. I wish you the best, whatever happens, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
I failed this morning and it felt so miserable. There was no epiphany, no sudden will to live, just feeling like a bigger failure than I already am.