• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
I plan to CTB soon and I'm trying to spend as much time with my family as I reasonably can, but sometimes I'm scared I'm going to set off red flags. Especially because I want to hug them more, but we've never really been a huggy sort of family so it might tip them off. I don't know. Has anyone had similar troubles?

Reactions: LastFlowers and Ivenocare
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Yes. I am in the same position. I am trying to take advantage of the fact that my family members' birthday are coming up so I can say that I'm treating them to things. I'm worried because I'm seeing quite a few friends within the next month - I usually don't see anybody lol - but I can use the fact that it is summer as an excuse.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Ivenocare and toolateforme
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
Yes. I am in the same position. I am trying to take advantage of the fact that my family members' birthday are coming up so I can say that I'm treating them to things. I'm worried because I'm seeing quite a few friends within the next month - I usually don't see anybody lol - but I can use the fact that it is summer as an excuse.

that's some good timing! The only recent excuse I've had to go out with the whole family is mother's day. Maybe I can work the "it's summer" excuse into there myself lol

Reactions: LastFlowers