• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
Besides SI, one thing that's kept me from ctb'ing is how hard I know it'll hit my loved ones (my family, partner, and friends). I'm looking for advice on how I can soften the blow that my actions would cause.

I've already written out a note and instructions for my belongings, etc. I feel like this will at least provide some context and an apology for the grief I'll cause them, along with direction on what to do next.

The methods I'm considering wouldn't let me stage it as an accident, so I can't do that to help them process things (it'd probably be easier to grieve me after an accident vs ctb).

Anyways, does anyone have advice on things I could do or things I could discuss with my loved ones to 'prepare' them for me leaving? (for lack of a better term)

Thanks <3

• Hugs
Reactions: dancesponge, TheSpookyNameGuy and epic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's always a terrible idea being open about plans to die, I believe that most people won't be very accepting and they could potentially interfere.
I just think the fact is that people will be sad by death no matter what but we all have to cease existing someday. Grief and loss are just an inevitable part of existing here, and nobody is obligated to continue existing.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, divinemistress36, nightshade00 and 2 others
nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
I think they'd intervene if I told them directly, but reading through things has given me an idea.

I feel like if I'm open to them about my mental health in general, my actions might be less of a shock (I would never share plans, but just general stuff about my mind).

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
I almost just created a new post about this, before this one popped up.

I'm putting pieces together for ctb with SN and also making a list and moves to tie up loose ends before I leave, and I have been open about my mental health struggles and suicidal ideation and desires with specific people in my life. I'm wondering how people have approached this matter I guess? I feel like talking about it and the severity of my mental health and how I don't see recovery as a viable option as ways to at least eliminate the shock to those I've spoken with, but just thinking about what else I can possibly do to help people who can't quite understand not experience the full hit of grief that they should expect. I know there's no way to eliminate it altogether, but whatever I can do to make it easy for them to grieve, heal and move on I want to do.

Reactions: nightshade00