Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
I smoked 2 joints a day, but then I starte feel very sick, my psichiatrist told me it is a mental thing for sure. So i wanna know how cuold i smoke again?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and KleinerWolf
KickFive

KickFive

Eins. Zwei. Drei. Vier....
Nov 23, 2020
Have you considered maybe switching to edibles, trying a different strain or vaping the flower? It's fairly easy to infuse some peanut butter with the flower and bake it in between crackers.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Fehler and Floria
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Do you always feel bad after smoking it? Do you smoke with an empty belly? As @KickFive says, try to consume it in another way if smoking gives you problems. An old friend of my brother-in-law came with fresh milk from Maria, I don't really know how to do it but it's not very difficult, and damn what a blow it hit me ^^

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Floria
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Maybe switch to another strain or maybe try vaping it?

If you're not familiar with edibles I would go easy on them since they tend to have an elevated effect on a person who's new to weed.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Floria and Fehler
PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
I used to smoke 10 joints a day, I had a psychotic break and had to stop, today I don't smoke weed anymore, although I like it a lot! Maybe it not for you too!

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour and Ghost2211
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Used to loved in my teen days, now I can't stand not even the smell. Wish I still enjoyed smoking weed, so I wouldn't have to take sleeping pills.

• Hugs
Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears, sadworld and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You might have just been overdoing it. I would try edibles. They last longer in your system, so you consume less.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld