• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nevergongiveyouup

nevergongiveyouup

Aug 11, 2023
I'm not necessarily using this as a method, more just a self harm thing. how do i cut deep vertically down my arm? i've tried before but ive never managed to go deeper than fairly surface level; i can only really go that deep with short cuts, if that makes sense. i unfortunately dont have access to razor blades. what blades can i use

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
To go deep, having a thin and sharp blade is essential. Blunt and ragged egdes are a big no no.
What kind of knife have you tried with before?

Reactions: アホペンギン
aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
Box cutter or Stanley knife, press firmly down directly on the blade at an angle, you really need to push hard and swipe quickly

Reactions: nevergongiveyouup and アホペンギン
I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
This as a method to ctb is a really bad idea. Because you got to cut really deep, almost down to the bone level. Also, the body will kick into survival mode and create blood clots to reduce the blood flow. Taking blood thinners and lying in a bathtub full of water could help accelerate the blood flow. But if just cutting by itself to ctb, chances of success varries.

Reactions: nevergongiveyouup
nevergongiveyouup

nevergongiveyouup

Aug 11, 2023
To go deep, having a thin and sharp blade is essential. Blunt and ragged egdes are a big no no.
What kind of knife have you tried with before?
i tried with a very thin and brittle safety razor blade