• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
Hi,please suggest me some reliable ways to set send date for email.
I want my email to be sent in 15/30 days after my death,so if i fail my suicide,i won't have to deal with people who read my note that includes some thoughts i don't want to discuss with them,but want these people to read these thoughts.Also i don't want this email to get into spam box :notsure: I think i saw someone posted here a link,but i lost it.
I know gmail have ''Schedule an email to send later'' button,but i want to test some other ways as well because it's an important note.

Reactions: bloomingdark
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Can you send email to someone with a post date, just something requesting a reply? Then you'll know they got it.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Then just create a couple of e-mails from different providers, send the scheduled mail to them and see if they all properly arrived šŸ˜‰

G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
Gmail has a send later option as well as this site:
https://www.futureme.org/

You can schedule through both and send yourself emails as a test.

• Informative
Reactions: Manaaja
H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
That's cool. Is there anyway to incorporate that into a forum? Say do a "post later" on SS, like 10 days after I ctb?
There is. If you click on "Post thread", at the bottom it has the option to send it "now" or on the date of your choosing.

Same with posting a reply to an existing thread.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There is. If you click on "Post thread", at the bottom it has the option to send it "now" or on the date of your choosing.

Same with posting a reply to an existing thread.
I'm doing "Post Reply" to post this response to you. When I click "Post Reply" I don't see any option to post this response to you at a date of my choosing.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I'm doing "Post Reply" to post this response to you. When I click "Post Reply" I don't see any option to post this response to you at a date of my choosing.
That's weird. I clicked on "Post Reply" and I see it (see attached).

Screen Shot 2022 05 01 at 105502 PM

G

Glowarm

Apr 8, 2022
Before you click on post reply, just to the right of the Attach Files button, look for the spot that says "Now". Click the arrow next to Now and set your date. Then click post reply.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Before you click on post reply, just to the right of the Attach Files button, look for the spot that says "Now". Click the arrow next to Now and set your date. Then click post reply.
I thought that was related to the "Attach files" button.

G

Glowarm

Apr 8, 2022
Testing it now. It's 21:54 and I'm setting it for 21:56 to send