T

Tellement

Oct 1, 2023
I am knew to Telegram but can't find gun channels, how to manage the search feature well? (I know there are scams on the platform, but apparently if you meet in person and only go for cash transactions, you are less likely to be ripped off). So does anyone know how I can find the relevant Telegram channels or other social media platform? (No dark web, as the scams through links are ven worse)

Thanks!

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I don't think there is such a thing, I searched myself and found 3 different groups, but they were all a scam, I was able to find out without having to buy. My desperation was very great.
The first one used the name of another store, I contacted them and they confirmed that it was a scam.
With the second one, I searched for group photos on Google and one of them appeared in a group selling weed on Facebook.
The third one did not respond to my messages.

But apart from all that, stop and think for a moment, does a group really exist (that openly says it sells weapons) and that is not monitored by the authorities? If they exist, why would they meet in person? They could be arrested, you could get beaten up and robbed or maybe you could get a gun but it wouldn't work (they won't let you try it I think)

I suggest caution with this, I don't know if you are in the USA, but there are probably more "classic" ways to obtain it on the black market or from a friend of a friend of a drug dealer. He only spoke from what I see in the movies.

I hope nothing happens to you.

T

Tellement

Oct 1, 2023
I don't think there is such a thing, I searched myself and found 3 different groups, but they were all a scam, I was able to find out without having to buy. My desperation was very great.
The first one used the name of another store, I contacted them and they confirmed that it was a scam.
With the second one, I searched for group photos on Google and one of them appeared in a group selling weed on Facebook.
The third one did not respond to my messages.

But apart from all that, stop and think for a moment, does a group really exist (that openly says it sells weapons) and that is not monitored by the authorities? If they exist, why would they meet in person? They could be arrested, you could get beaten up and robbed or maybe you could get a gun but it wouldn't work (they won't let you try it I think)

I suggest caution with this, I don't know if you are in the USA, but there are probably more "classic" ways to obtain it on the black market or from a friend of a friend of a drug dealer. He only spoke from what I see in the movies.

I hope nothing happens to you.
Thanks for reply and the details.
Of course, I know there won't be channels with obvious names, this is exactly why I am asking here... The fact that so many people can obtain weapons through Telegram or other social media proves there must be names circulated or contact information. A famous newspaper in my country did research and was able to obtain weapons through social media, via in-cash payment to avoid bank account scams. For safety reasons they don't specify the social media platforms that they used. I just assumed Telegram might be one of them. This is the context. I know that there are a lot of scams and that in-person meet-ups can be dangerous, but I also know there are ways to get into the illegal markets. Some teenagers are able to do so. The downside is that you often only get in via drugs related favours etc. This is way I wanted to inform about other ways to enter the illegal weapon market. (I understand this comes across as naive and that the police is also monitoring this more, but still the illegal market is expanding more rapidly than the authorities of my country can follow, the government is pretty honest about them fallinh behind).
Unfortunately like plenty of us, I don't live in the USA.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Only on one occasion did a national police officer tell me that if I wanted illegal weapons, I should use FB. The most controlled channel without a doubt. But of course, even if a different name is used, people will publish their acquisitions, the creators will publish their products... it is difficult even something like that... every day it is more difficult to make ctb if it is not with old methods that leave one disfigured...

I hope you get information and that nothing bad happens to you.

T

Tellement

Oct 1, 2023
Only on one occasion did a national police officer tell me that if I wanted illegal weapons, I should use FB. The most controlled channel without a doubt. But of course, even if a different name is used, people will publish their acquisitions, the creators will publish their products... it is difficult even something like that... every day it is more difficult to make ctb if it is not with old methods that leave one disfigured...

I hope you get information and that nothing bad happens to you.
Yeah it remains very well monitered. Thanks. Best wished to you too

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
In Europe this is hard. You have to find just one dealer of benzos or something milder first, then he might invite you to black market groups, and from there you find more and more groups where dealers advertise. But guns are hard. The most I saw was a guy asking for melee weapons and not sure he ever found a seller.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
you won't find any on telegram. And if so I can promise you its a scam