• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I'm planning on going out today to gather the necessary materials for the charcoal method. The only thing I'm unable to use reasonably and or source is a tent so I've opted to use my car instead. Do you guys know the best thing to use to seal my car? I was thinking of either caulk or duct tape. It needs to be quick ideally because A) I'm gonna be fucked up on OTC sleeping pills + alcohol and B) I'm using a sedan so maneuvering around to all places to seal will be difficult
Bump pleaseee

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Weren't you the person who posted about wanting to ctb because of sexting behind your girlfriend's back, and she finding out?

I thought you realised ctb wasn't the right decision for you? What's made you change your mind again?

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Weren't you the person who posted about wanting to ctb because of sexting behind your girlfriend's back, and she finding out?

I thought you realised ctb wasn't the right decision for you? What's made you change your mind again?
Ya that was me lol. I only did it because I was certain she was cheating on me and I wanted to "even the playing field." Turns out my self-destructive habits were back in full swing when she found out and said I was fucking crazy for thinking so and that by doing so I ruined their life permanently. This past month has been misery and I'm not trying to play the victim because again, I did all this, but I really can't imagine life moving forward. I'm so okay with checking out of life right now. I had the love of my life for once after years of pining for someone and turns out my jealous delusions got the best of me (per usual) and now I'm back at square one. My current existence is beyond pitiful and I've somehow gone beyond rock bottom. I'm hoping to CTB by the 18th if possible. Preferably no more inquiries because I'm beyond ashamed of everything. My whole life could've ended differently had I not gone with that girl that night. It was a one-night ordeal that permanently altered my life and I can't let it marinate any longer. Knowing I'm capable of this is CTB fuel enough lol. I was never convinced I would actually have it in me to cheat but the generational curse carries on I suppose!

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Ya that was me lol. I only did it because I was certain she was cheating on me and I wanted to "even the playing field." Turns out my self-destructive habits were back in full swing when she found out and said I was fucking crazy for thinking so and that by doing so I ruined their life permanently. This past month has been misery and I'm not trying to play the victim because again, I did all this, but I really can't imagine life moving forward. I'm so okay with checking out of life right now. I had the love of my life for once after years of pining for someone and turns out my jealous delusions got the best of me (per usual) and now I'm back at square one. My current existence is beyond pitiful and I've somehow gone beyond rock bottom. I'm hoping to CTB by the 18th if possible. Preferably no more inquiries because I'm beyond ashamed of everything. My whole life could've ended differently had I not gone with that girl that night. It was a one-night ordeal that permanently altered my life and I can't let it marinate any longer. Knowing I'm capable of this is CTB fuel enough lol. I was never convinced I would actually have it in me to cheat but the generational curse carries on I suppose!
Well, I get what you're saying about no more inquiries, but I'll just say that a few of us who responded to your previous thread felt you were being way too harsh on yourself. You said you didn't even sleep with the other girl. As devastating as I'm sure it was to lose her, it didn't seem like you 'ruined her life'.

But that's just going by what you said previously, I obviously don't know your situation. If you feel you've hit rock bottom and wanna go through with ctb, then that's your choice.

Don't know anything about the method, but I do remember one person a few weeks back posting about a ctb fail in a car with that method. Might be worth checking it out on the CO megathread if you haven't seen it already.