• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Amandye13

Sep 22, 2020
I just took a sleeping pill in the middle of the day so I get some rest because my mental breakdowns are exhausting. Then I will go to dark web and try get nembutal and antiemetics. Has anyone successfully gone through this procedure? How do you make it secure and how do you avoid getting scammed? Is my family in trouble if I write our adress on dark web? How do I securely onvert my money to bitcoin? Also how do I know that I really received nembutal and what concentration? If there is information about this already please give me links. I think I'll make another post when I wake up to see if anyone would be willing to be by my side when I do this because it all scares me. But I want to offer myself a safe option. If I can't give myself a secure life then at least I can give myself a secure dea

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't know. I went the easy route. Tried to buy off people here. Got scammed twice. If anyone says they have it to sell they don't but you probably know that already. I'm in a dark enough place, beyond learning new things. The lengths we have to go to when we're already suffering is just sick

• Wow
Reactions: CatJohnson, checkouttime, voyager and 4 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Sharing darknet links is against the rules of this website. Search through this forum, ask somebody about stuff, I'm sure you are smart enough to connect the dots.

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
I just took a sleeping pill in the middle of the day so I get some rest because my mental breakdowns are exhausting. Then I will go to dark web and try get nembutal and antiemetics. Has anyone successfully gone through this procedure? How do you make it secure and how do you avoid getting scammed? Is my family in trouble if I write our adress on dark web? How do I securely onvert my money to bitcoin? Also how do I know that I really received nembutal and what concentration? If there is information about this already please give me links. I think I'll make another post when I wake up to see if anyone would be willing to be by my side when I do this because it all scares me. But I want to offer myself a safe option. If I can't give myself a secure life then at least I can give myself a secure dea

my steps:
pay to enter on the peaceful pill handbook
look for an address (given in the book)
contact with him/her
buy N

Reactions: checkouttime and Amandye13