• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Utterlyuseless

Mar 19, 2020
Just wandering since oxygen is the very thing we need every second

5:45AM

Mar 27, 2020
I have a feeling that anybody that can really answer this question is preoccupied with being dead. But what do you mean exactly? Attempting to just stop breathing? Night night method or hanging? Most techniques I think rely on taking the control out of your hands.

Reactions: Utterlyuseless and autumnal
U

Utterlyuseless

Mar 19, 2020
I have a feeling that anybody that can really answer this question is preoccupied with being dead. But what do you mean exactly? Attempting to just stop breathing? Night night method or hanging? Most techniques I think rely on taking the control out of your hands.
Hanging full suspension

Mar 27, 2020
Hanging full suspension
Well, I think your real question is "how to kick the chair" since by the time you're suffocating, there's nothing you can do to save yourself. As for how to go through with it, well... that's a very personal question. I don't think anyone can answer it for you.

Reactions: Utterlyuseless and autumnal
U

Utterlyuseless

Mar 19, 2020
Well, I think your real question is "how to kick the chair" since by the time you're suffocating, there's nothing you can do to save yourself. As for how to go through with it, well... that's a very personal question. I don't think anyone can answer it for you.
Thinking about jumping as I need to go from home to
Do it and I have no chair or stool and it would look a bit obvious in broad day light

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Breathing is an autonomic reflex, so I'd say it's impossible.