• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

trufflydummy

TheLastSun
Oct 13, 2023
I've been getting worse, and while I have not been thinking about it, I'm slowly coming to terms that if and when that time comes, I must do.
But what about the people I know? I know it's silly. But still.
I want to have no one there for me at the end.
How do I cut off online friends? Family and friends are hard, but generally easy enough.
But I don't want to lead my online friends on, making them hope I'll be okay, but I'll be dead and gone.
Eventually.
(I mean It's pretty easy. Just ghost them and all. But I want them to know I won't be coming back. I want them to have that voice in the back of their head that's telling them that I am not returning when I eventually do this.)
I want the advice for later purposes, is all!!

• Hugs
Reactions: WretchedDreams, girlwithflaxenhair0 and ipmanwc0
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Obviously there's the option of straight up telling them right before you CTB, but you could also be a little more vague about it. Even just saying your goodbyes in a way that is very obviously final. The same idea as a physical suicide note.

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0
Upvote 0
T

trufflydummy

TheLastSun
Oct 13, 2023
Obviously there's the option of straight up telling them right before you CTB, but you could also be a little more vague about it. Even just saying your goodbyes in a way that is very obviously final. The same idea as a physical suicide note.
Possibly, yeah. Idk why I didn't think of that— I had this whole plan in my head for when I CTB, but they always required too much effort (effort that I was sometimes willing to do depending on the day) but yeah, this'll do.
What I don't want is for them to doubt my CTB and blow up my DMs and saying I'm faking or it'll be okay n shit bcuz I am not responding to that (not like I'd be able to lmao.)
It would be very, very annoying. So that's why I thought of so much for something so simple, really.
Still, thank you.

Reactions: february in alaska
Upvote 0
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Possibly, yeah. Idk why I didn't think of that— I had this whole plan in my head for when I CTB, but they always required too much effort (effort that I was sometimes willing to do depending on the day) but yeah, this'll do.
What I don't want is for them to doubt my CTB and blow up my DMs and saying I'm faking or it'll be okay n shit bcuz I am not responding to that (not like I'd be able to lmao.)
It would be very, very annoying. So that's why I thought of so much for something so simple, really.
Still, thank you.
No problem! I totally get it. I've been going through a similar conundrum over the past two weeks in regards to online friends. Right now I'm keeping super vague and lighthearted so no one gets too worried. Mostly just telling them the things I want them to know, spending time with them where I can, etc. Then I'm planning on writing some proper goodbyes to send right before I CTB, including the fact that I'll be dead and possibly even my full name if they feel like checking to see if I faked it or not (fr I've seen one too many people fake their suicide online and I refuse to let all my actual conviction get lumped in with them, lmfao)

At the end of the day I don't think there's a right or wrong way to go about any of this. At least you know what's going to happen, so it's up to you to choose how much you want to say.

Reactions: trufflydummy
Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've been getting worse, and while I have not been thinking about it, I'm slowly coming to terms that if and when that time comes, I must do.
But what about the people I know? I know it's silly. But still.
I want to have no one there for me at the end.
How do I cut off online friends? Family and friends are hard, but generally easy enough.
But I don't want to lead my online friends on, making them hope I'll be okay, but I'll be dead and gone.
Eventually.
(I mean It's pretty easy. Just ghost them and all. But I want them to know I won't be coming back. I want them to have that voice in the back of their head that's telling them that I am not returning when I eventually do this.)
I want the advice for later purposes, is all!!
You cannot tell them a lie. Simply ghost them and don't tell them why or what you plan to do. You cannot soften the blow. They will survive.

Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Alright. I will.
I wanted to clarify that in my experience, telling people you want to commit suicide does not bring you help or understanding, only shock and rejection. Your experience may differ and you may want to try telling at least one person to try it out to see what happens.

Reactions: trufflydummy and Secrets1
Upvote 0