• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sasshimi

sasshimi

david lynched me
Aug 20, 2019
It's been excruciatingly hard to make myself pass out. I can locate my carotid arteries just fine but the instant I practice with my noose, I get the same uncomfortable ringing and flushed pressure in my face. It's frustrating and I've been getting these intense headaches lately. My nooses vary from using a cloth belt and a 8mm thick nylon rope tied into a slip knot but I haven't had any luck finding the sweet spot to induce unconsciouness. Partial suspension method proves to be a challenge. I may practice more in the future but am starting to think full suspension might be the right method for me.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I haven't even started trying partial yet but I'm guessing that most people that get the exploding head feeling or don't pass out in general are not putting 70% of their bodyweight on the noose. I also believe that partial should be thought of as discount full suspension rather than it's own enlightened, comfy and advanced method.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Practicing and practicing. However, there's a risk of permanent damage if you practice too much.
I tried partial 3 times and fortunately no exploding hell feeling and no permanent damage but damn, I just can't find my sweet spot.

Reactions: Pen>Sword