• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I'm gonna get my rope tomorrow (yay!! :) and I was wondering how I could practicing passing out without actually dying on the spot?

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Aimed, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I tried this method by practicing. I however can like never hit the right spot but that's just me. The one time I hit the right spot as soon as I started noticing the blackness in the edge of my vision I stopped.

• Hugs
Reactions: allym101, Meditation guide and Worndown
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Carefully!

• Love
Reactions: allym101 and Throwmyselfaway
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The one time I hit the right spot as soon as I started noticing the blackness in the edge of my vision I stopped.
Could you still breathe? How did it feel, bad? Was your head about to explode?

Reactions: allym101
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Could you still breathe? How did it feel, bad? Was your head about to explode?

I felt my breathing drastically slow down. Bad thing is I can hold my breathe for a decent time and the thing I had to try not to do was hold my breathe. I didn't get the head pounding but it did feel heavy. It didn't feel too bad. I did freak a bit because it was meant to be a test just to see if it worked and I might have tightened it too much. If push comes to shove I think I could do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, allym101 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If push comes to shove I think I could do it.
So it was a partial hanging and you were pressing against the rope? Or you were pulling on a slipnot rope around your neck?

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
I tried this method by practicing. I however can like never hit the right spot but that's just me. The one time I hit the right spot as soon as I started noticing the blackness in the edge of my vision I stopped.
How do you...practice this? I didn't know you could practice. I'm planning on having a sleeping pill buffet then hang myself. But now I'm curious.

Reactions: Meditation guide, allym101, FatalSystemError591 and 2 others
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
How do you...practice this? I didn't know you could practice. I'm planning on having a sleeping pill buffet then hang myself. But now I'm curious.
I just want to get the hang of being able to pass out since one of my worst initial fears of hanging was the pressure against the trachea.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and Silvermorning
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020

You have to be able to find the carotid. I can never hit it with my hands. Well sometimes I can. I used a thick robe belt and put in a slip knot and tightened it on my neck. When I did I put the knot over my carotid. I wasn't hanging just sitting on the floor in case I passed out. I know there are other ways to test but this is the way I did. The material was soft enough after a short time the redness was gone. I just wanted to try it in case I needed another way.

Reactions: Silvermorning and allym101
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
You have to be able to find the carotid. I can never hit it with my hands. Well sometimes I can. I used a thick robe belt and put in a slip knot and tightened it on my neck. When I did I put the knot over my carotid. I wasn't hanging just sitting on the floor in case I passed out. I know there are other ways to test but this is the way I did. The material was soft enough after a short time the redness was gone. I just wanted to try it in case I needed another way.
That's what I've been practicing, unfortunately my head just feels like its gonna explode and very rarely do I feel like I can pass out

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
I struggled a bit to find the right spot and knot to make myself faint faster. After some trials and errors found that with a scarf/saree, a badly made slip knot on the back, top/middle of the neck, after tightening the grip hard(very hard, but slowly ) and i'm about to pass out in less than 15 sec?
Slipping away feeling, sounds muffling , its like drowning in a dream, you are powerless to escape the pull of the depths. Scary, yes, very ! but painless (in my case) No marks left.

I didn't want to pass out, so i released myself before, dont see the point of it , i already "pass out" every night to wake up in the nightmare again.
I think that with some booze and desperation i can psych myself to it when the time comes.

Now, erotic asphixiation might be worth it for those interested in blacking out , be careful not to die without your underwear on though!

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
God I'm such a dumbdumb. I've been doing it wrong maybe that's why I keep on gagging...do you experience gagging as well?? Or just me...

E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
my head just feels like its gonna explode
Apparently the exploding head feeling comes when you are compressing the jugular vein, you should try your best to not compress the jugulars cuz that's gonna be painful. What you should do in order to passout is compress the carotid artery, which you have to find doing some trial and error,or you could easily find them if you keep your hand next to the trachea,you should feel a pulse right there ,that's where the carotid artery is,compressing these would make it easy to pass out (without the exploding head feeling)

Reactions: allym101 and Silvermorning
RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
Apparently the exploding head feeling comes when you are compressing the jugular vein, you should try your best to not compress the jugulars cuz that's gonna be painful. What you should do in order to passout is compress the carotid artery, which you have to find doing some trial and error,or you could easily find them if you keep your hand next to the trachea,you should feel a pulse right there ,that's where the carotid artery is,compressing these would make it easy to pass out (without the exploding head feeling)
Thanks for this!

Reactions: EmptyManForever
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
You can't really hang without compressing the jugulars. The trick is to compress both fast.

Reactions: allym101 and albino_elk
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
But if you do full suspension with a rope you still gonna hit jugular ? Cuz you know rope is around your neck not just on carotic artery?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
But if you do full suspension with a rope you still gonna hit jugular ? Cuz you know rope is around your neck not just on carotic artery?
It's the same with partial as well.

E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
You can't really hang without compressing the jugulars. The trick is to compress both fast.
I was referring to compressing "only" the jugulars ,if you compress only the jugulars the exploding head feeling will come, when you compress carotid artery along with the jugulars the exploding head feeling is not there,this feeling is much less painful,you should be able to blackout in seconds if done properly ,the sweet spot is just below the jaw and high up the neck,however if doing partial then it might be difficult to completely blackout and become unconscious because survival instinct kicks in almost automatically,with full suspension gravity will do the trick and there's less chance of survival,meaning you can't easily chicken out in full suspension

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Stand up.
Breathe really fast and deep at least 50 times, until you feel tingling and get seriously dizzy
Hold your breath, pinch your nose and pop your ears, push with your other hand on your chest
You should pass out.
Sometimes I substitute ear popping for wrapping a belt tight around my neck
Its pretty painless but I can never recreate it with actual rope and support because Im dumb T.T

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
God I'm such a dumbdumb. I've been doing it wrong maybe that's why I keep on gagging...do you experience gagging as well?? Or just me...
Nah you aren't a dumb dumb. It takes a bit to hit it. I did gag once. I think I had it too high

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
I really would like to take a handful of sleeping pills before hanging, this is my main plan; however, it's difficult to access it here in my place. My parents will definitely know...

Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
Full suspension is the best way to go. If not found you will be dead. So the only key is rope and support sturdy enough and then don't be found foot at least 30 min. Easy peasy.