• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
Hi, I apologize if this question has already been addressed.

I'm new and just like many people here, I want to get it over with. I had already tried it a while ago and swallowed a lot of morphine, alcohol and sleeping pills, but just when I felt I was doing well, I got a panic attack, threw up everything and today i'm alive...

I would like to know if some people know if there are techniques or solutions to not be interrupted by anxiety and if there is a chat to talk and motivate, reassure.

I think a lot to you and your suffering,
Take care and thanks in advance for your answer

Reactions: Buddha.e.c and CommitSudoku
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
There are definitely other topics on this, I'm not sure there's an answer since I just think there isn't an answer to such. I'm sorry what you tried didn't work and probably left you in more pain. Best wishes whatever you decide to do going forward and I hope you can perhaps find something of benefit in these forums at least.

I truly don't know a way around anxiety, I even get it going out, I'm so scared to be seen by others, existing is so hard and I'd rather not haha desperation can make me overcome things but I don't know what to do if after that point it hits. I also use alcohol to mute my feelings and make myself braver sometimes but that tends to lead to self harm rather than an attempt. I'm honestly just barely drifting through this life so I don't have answers since I haven't found any myself. I hope eventually a method I try will just be such that once started there isn't a way to call out or stop. I'll probably hide my phone and try to physically bar myself from doing things.

For a chat, once you post more you should be able to send messages more to people and there is a chat though I don't use it to say much. If posting here helps I'd encourage it since it's a great community here overall, and it's okay to post even if anxiety gets in the way a lot for that as well. I like filling some time here at least since I feel people do understand or will be honest at least. And replying in forums is a bit less stress than a 1 on 1 conversation. Best wishes once more and welcome to the forums here.

• Love
Reactions: Buddha.e.c and Nirrend
Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
There are definitely other topics on this, I'm not sure there's an answer since I just think there isn't an answer to such. I'm sorry what you tried didn't work and probably left you in more pain. Best wishes whatever you decide to do going forward and I hope you can perhaps find something of benefit in these forums at least.

I truly don't know a way around anxiety, I even get it going out, I'm so scared to be seen by others, existing is so hard and I'd rather not haha desperation can make me overcome things but I don't know what to do if after that point it hits. I also use alcohol to mute my feelings and make myself braver sometimes but that tends to lead to self harm rather than an attempt. I'm honestly just barely drifting through this life so I don't have answers since I haven't found any myself. I hope eventually a method I try will just be such that once started there isn't a way to call out or stop. I'll probably hide my phone and try to physically bar myself from doing things.

For a chat, once you post more you should be able to send messages more to people and there is a chat though I don't use it to say much. If posting here helps I'd encourage it since it's a great community here overall, and it's okay to post even if anxiety gets in the way a lot for that as well. I like filling some time here at least since I feel people do understand or will be honest at least. And replying in forums is a bit less stress than a 1 on 1 conversation. Best wishes once more and welcome to the forums here.
I'm trying to find a way to send you a message but I can't. I wanted to tell you that I don't know if I can talk about it but, I'm a few months away from being a professional in a mental health field let's say (to be vague). And I wanted to talk with you and your anxiety, of course without forcing you to do anything.

• Love
Reactions: CommitSudoku
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
You'll need to post more and probably get more reactions before messaging, just give it time for that. Part of the site to keep it safe, in a way. Nothing wrong on your end. So keep posting and I'd be happy to receive a message from you any time and talk. I might force myself to go out today though to get alcohol ahem lol Coping and all that, no? Don't go to alcohol unless you have to please, I hate recommending things that can hurt others. But it helps me some, so.

Reactions: Nirrend
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally believe that many people are able to overcome any fears they have when they reach the point of desperation and they cannot bear the pain of living anymore. Ctb can be very difficult as even know we want to die, we are programmed to survive. I am sorry that you are suffering so much to get to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

N

NickiStix

Dec 13, 2021
This is my biggest problem. I have MASSIVE amounts of anxiety over death even though I'd prefer it at this point.