• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Yesterday I tried to ctb with SN. I had everything ready, that day I hardly ate anything. However, survival instinct took over and I spent half an hour holding the SN container, unable to bring myself to open it. Do you know how I can get around this? Maybe there are some drugs that will give me courage to do this?
I know, I'm a coward.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, Chronicoverwhelm, Aim and 1 other person
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
i got as far as actually drinking it before making myself throw up very quickly. Getting it out into the water quickly seemed easy for me but once I tried to drink it that's when it got hard

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and Praestat_Mori
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Following, as will be soon in same situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you are really want to leave this world it will be easy for you to drink it. There's nothing rally known how to overcome SI. Imo when you a really ready you will be able to do it.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, vampire2002 and Aim
D

Deleted member 65988

I personally have benzos although I once opened the SN one morning, measured 25g of it and that was it. Didn't think too much about it although I didn't go on to drink it but @Praestat_Mori is right, once you are really sure that you want to go, it won't be any issue for you to drink.

Reactions: Unknown21, Aim and Praestat_Mori
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Don't mean to encourage anything, but personally I'd just listen to some music while preparing the solution and backup glasses, then I'd chug it down asap without thinking too much. I know for a fact the more you stare at it, the easier it gets for your SI to take over and make you cancel your plans. Wouldn't be worried too much about the taste as it's either 20-30 minutes of slight discomfort VS the rest of my life spent in pain and misery. But you do you, I'm just sharing my plan that's all.

Reactions: dizzdesi, YandereMikuMistress, Unknown21 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I know for a fact the more you stare at it, the easier it gets for your SI to take over and make you cancel your plans
1000% agree with that, just staring at it allows so many different thoughts to run through your mind which allows SI to take over.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, ApathyToLife and Chronicoverwhelm
Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
I'm following too, as I bet my SI will be an issue also.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Benzos, weeds, painkillers, music, a perfume or something that smells good is a must to ctb.

Personnally i will use all that , i got all that. Just not set if it will be SN or carbon monoxide in a tent.