• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anon123

Nov 6, 2020
I'm currently on a 72 hour section that could be turned to a section 3 (I've been on them before so they just put me streight on it) or discharged to die basically. So I made an attempt that I truly believed would work. The time before I took a large quantity of a benzo type plus others and almost did die. This time I took an even larger amount of benzos and pregabs but not the same benzo. I thought it would kill me if I took even more of them but its done less than the time before. How can I off myself in inpatient with limited resources??? The only thing I have is a long ribbon type of material that I have removed from my top. I feel like if I just tie it round my kneck then SI will kick in like a bitch. Help me please??? Saying things like wait till u are out isn't helpful as I want this pain to end now! They won't help me and if I was to talk about why I feel this way I would be typing forever but believe me I have plenty of reasons like many of us. I'm a 27year old female in the UK. Please can anyone help me?? I need help with the ribbon or inventive ideas really. Many thanks and I hope people are okay today. Sending lots of love xxx

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, Dead Meat, chloramine and 2 others
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
I would definitely make discharge a priority , as awful as those places are you just gotta eat their pills and talk a lot / fake it til you make it type thing and you'll be out in no time then 27 forever and ever if that's what you want your destiny to be

Reactions: sapphoslastpoem, chronicallybroken and Anon123
A

Anon123

Nov 6, 2020
I would definitely make discharge a priority , as awful as those places are you just gotta eat their pills and talk a lot / fake it til you make it type thing and you'll be out in no time then 27 forever and ever if that's what you want your destiny to be
It has to be my destiny. I don't even have anything to self harm with to ease thr pain whilst I'm here x

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It just sounds like it would lead to failure if someone tried to attempt in a psych ward. I remember a few months ago there was a thread about this and nobody had any answers. Suicide is not easy and I think that if it was that easy to leave this life behind then I would already be gone. I guess all that anyone can do is make use of the information in the method resource section. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation, it sounds awful being stuck in a psych ward. I understand the feeling of being desperate to leave, dying should not be this difficult. I hope that you find freedom from your suffering as none of us should have to endure so much pain.

Reactions: chloramine