• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I'm looking into partial hanging but before I can practice, I need to get over the fear of just simply loosing consciousness!
I've heard of the "choking game" and how people do this for fun (?!)
I just want to practice loosing consciousness ONLY, so when I'm ready to go, I can then tie off the rope and let gravity take its course while I'm unconscious.

I can press my carotid arteries but after a few seconds of some lightheadedness, I get too anxious and let my hands go off my neck. Then I get this AMAZING ENDORPHIN RUSH that feels sooooooooooo gooooood!!! But I'm too afraid to actually keep my hands on long enough to pass out. I've heard of people (even kids!) being able to do this again and again with no problem! I really need to get over this fear.

Has anyone had any success in simply loosing consciousness on your own?

Reactions: mlha, RamenNoodles and Living_Hurts_so_Much
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I'm looking into partial hanging but before I can practice, I need to get over the fear of just simply loosing consciousness!
I've heard of the "choking game" and how people do this for fun (?!)
I just want to practice loosing consciousness ONLY, so when I'm ready to go, I can then tie off the rope and let gravity take its course while I'm unconscious.

I can press my carotid arteries but after a few seconds of some lightheadedness, I get too anxious and let my hands go off my neck. Then I get this AMAZING ENDORPHIN RUSH that feels sooooooooooo gooooood!!! But I'm too afraid to actually keep my hands on long enough to pass out. I've heard of people (even kids!) being able to do this again and again with no problem! I really need to get over this fear.

Has anyone had any success in simply loosing consciousness on your own?
I don't want to spam, so I'll just say see my response on another of your posts.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
R

RamenNoodles

Dec 15, 2021
I'm interested in losing consciousness as well.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I'm interested in losing consciousness as well.
From personal experience I say it was very easy to squeeze to the point of unconsciousness

R

RamenNoodles

Dec 15, 2021
I have tried and never lost consciousness.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, ToMoveOn and Living_Hurts_so_Much
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
I used to be able to do it after I found out by accident tying a towel around my neck. I'd do it all the time if I could lol, it left a funny taste in my throat.

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
The "choking game" is actually one of my biggest inspirations for choosing hanging as my CTB method. Yeah! People not only do it for fun, but some get erotic pleasure out of it! David Carradine literally had an orgasmic hanging. Granted, that wasn't his goal but I wish everyone here who has chosen hanging could have that!

The "choking game" is mentioned in the Japanese Suicide Handbook (which I recommend EVERYONE read) - There was a Japanese doctor who was studying hanging to see EXACTLY what it felt like before you died (thank you for your service, doctor!) and he did it to the point of passing out to the point where his fellow doctors had to revive him - but according to this doctor it was very peaceful.

That being said - I think people respond to it differently. There are some people who will feel a rope around their neck and have an automatic panic response. And...there are some, as previously mentioned, who enjoy it to the point of being addicted to it.

As far as my experience goes - I practice with the rope I intend to use when the big day comes - I tie my hair to the side, put the noose right under the jawline, visualizing where the arteries that need closing are, hold the length of rope upward with my dominant hand and let my head hang loose, trying to simulate as close as possible to what the actual hanging will feel like. There's a 'pounding' type feeling that goes along with my pulse and I feel all the veins in my face going wild. I've never done it to the point of passing out, which I NEED to because I'm planning on swinging this September. I'm planning on practicing today again. Last time I decided to see if drinking a bunch of liquor would aid the process - bad idea. I gave myself such a huge migraine. But when I normally do it - the feeling is not exactly comfortable, but not that scary and I can see myself being able to do it until I pass out.

Also - I agree with OP in that the rush of endorphins you get after you let go feels REALLY COOL.

Reactions: Buffy, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Interesting maybe I am just more susceptible to it, because it took a very short time.

I don't want to spam, so I'll just say see my response on another of your posts.
Hi LiveHurtsSoMuch,
I'm trying to find your response from another one of my posts, but I'm having a hard time finding it. It's probably just my lack of understanding. I'm so curious what you wrote but having trouble finding it. 🙁