• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys,

I was thinking about this today after @Stubbe ctb and realized that his computer would still be on with SS and his discord open when he was found.

So, here is how to set your computer up to automatically shut down at a certain time so that nothing is visible on it:

1. Search for and open "Task Scheduler" (not Task Manager):

2. Click "Create Basic Task" on the right:

3. Enter any name, you don't need a description:

4. Click next, and then "One time":

5. Click next, and then set the time you want it to shutdown. I'd recommend 30-60 mins after you plan to CTB

6. Click next, then select "Start a program":

7. Click next, then browse, then navigate to "C:\Windows\System32" and select "shutdown.exe", then click Open. Under "Add arguments" type "-s" (no quotes):

8. Click next, then Finish:

And you're good to go!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NGenIronFist, Lupgevif, Belaya Noch and 23 others
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
This is great!! Thank you

M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
Very nice, you clearly have a lotta computer skills. This is very appreciated.

In the program/script/argument part: could you add a *delete cache/history/internet files* for ss? and since you mentioned discord to, a *delete discord /AppData* or something? Seems possible with the right commands.

And maybe go real big? A format all drives command or something. If that is not possible this way, maybe by starting a trojan of some sorts.

Anyways thank you

P.s. the email option in the screenshots can that be used to send a s note after ctb?

Reactions: Belaya Noch and pthnrdnojvsc
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you! I was concerned about this!

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys,

I was thinking about this today after @Stubbe ctb and realized that his computer would still be on with SS and his discord open when he was found.

So, here is how to set your computer up to automatically shut down at a certain time so that nothing is visible on it:

1. Search for and open "Task Scheduler" (not Task Manager):
View attachment 50349

2. Click "Create Basic Task" on the right:
View attachment 50350

3. Enter any name, you don't need a description:
View attachment 50351

4. Click next, and then "One time":
View attachment 50352

5. Click next, and then set the time you want it to shutdown. I'd recommend 30-60 mins after you plan to CTB
View attachment 50353

6. Click next, then select "Start a program":
View attachment 50354

7. Click next, then browse, then navigate to "C:\Windows\System32" and select "shutdown.exe", then click Open. Under "Add arguments" type "-s" (no quotes):
View attachment 50356

8. Click next, then Finish:
View attachment 50361

And you're good to go!

Very nice, you clearly have a lotta computer skills. This is very appreciated.

In the program/script/argument part: could you add a *delete cache/history/internet files* for ss? and since you mentioned discord to, a *delete discord /AppData* or something? Seems possible with the right commands.

And maybe go real big? A format all drives command or something. If that is not possible this way, maybe by starting a trojan of some sorts.

Anyways thank you

P.s. the email option in the screenshots can that be used to send a s note after ctb?

Both your posts are excellent. With only a few posts this thread already has valuable info. Maybe the Mods should put this thread as a sticky along with how to reset phone or Laptop to factory settings the day of ctb, And also in that sticky how to wipe browser history. Also to remove labels from SN bottles. Doing this would protect this website imo.

@Mstrflshr , Yes a Trojan could be set to wipe the drives.

Last edited:
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I`ve been using advanced system care for years , although i haven't renewed to Pro as i wont be here to use it but it has an auto shut down at the click down on the tool box

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 20
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Thank you very much. <3

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I`ve been using advanced system care for years , although i haven't renewed to Pro as i wont be here to use it but it has an auto shut down at the click down on the tool box

the free version is still worth having though

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Appreciate it.

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
This only makes it shut down, anyone could easily still enter your account and find everything especially if police is involved.

If you want to destroy everything, either you literally destroy the pc or there are some programs that can kill your pc, but you will have to do it before ctbing so no livestream

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Never even realized the task scheduler was a thing. This is definitely very useful, thanks for the post.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
sorry if that's a dumb question. but i won't have my laptop around me. does it have to be on for this method to function? or can I just schedule it and let it off?

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I've hacked into the US defence network, the Chinese nuclear missile systems, and the Russian defence grids so that when someone tries to boot up my computer it launches all the missiles at once.

I'll update on how things are going once I've been released by the secret service.

My arrest should happen in about 5, 4, 3, 2.......