• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
I'm planning to finally ctb this month by partial hanging. However, I've been doing test runs to see how I'll do it. The problem is though that whenever I practice it, it's painful for me. Within a couple of seconds I get a lot of blood pressure in my head that intensifies to the point it literally feels like my head will explode. And not only that but another thing that happens is that I end up choking to the point I squirm of out instinct and have to fight against the extreme urge to cough. I really don't want to experience this for a long time since I'm pretty sure I'll pass out around 5-9 minutes and I wouldn't be able to handle that long. Does anyone have any advice and tips?

Reactions: jemetire and ANONYMOUSM
ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
maybe try some drugs that will make you dizzy or half conscious?

TheLittleMouse

TheLittleMouse

It/They Trying to find a way out of this hole
Aug 4, 2023
Try to chance de placement of the rope, it seems like you are pressing the jugular vein, you need to press the carotid, if its enough pressure you will pass out like 5-10 seconds, and its no painful and you can breathe. I tried it myself and I can conform.

What you want to find its the "sweet spot" that its supposed to be above the Adams apple. The point on hanging its not to choke, it should cut the O2 of the brain by restricting the arteries. I hope it helped

Reactions: HopeIsLost