• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Gabberflastic

Dec 11, 2023
I am planning on ctb sometime in 2024. Im not rushing it really, particularly because i feel guilty about how my parents will react. I am a huge POS but ofc they have that natural parental instinct to love me anyways. They always preferred my sisters to me so I figure if I can do something bad enough to them it will cause my parents to resent me and hopefully disown me or not speak to me. Any suggestions for legal and non-violent things I could do? Anybody who has been disowned by their parents could you maybe explain how it happened?

Reactions: Wolfalb
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Are they homophobic?

• Wow
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, MatrixPrisoner and Wolfalb
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Keep your sisters out of your equation. This is inappropriate, as suicide does not involve harming others.

You're asking how to hurt innocent people.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and betternever2havbeen
G

Gabberflastic

Dec 11, 2023
Are they homophobic?
Im not sure if they are homophobic but telling them im transgender or something like that could work.
Keep your sisters out of your equation. This is inappropriate, as suicide does not involve harming others.

You're asking how to hurt innocent people.
I wouldn't physically harm them of course. Maybe steal from them or something like that.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Even if you get your parents to dislike you, do you really think they wouldn't be affected by your death?
They will. And you say they love you, they will probably even feel more awful than they would if you die without getting them to hate you.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, dreamingofrest, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
depraved mindset. be grateful you have a family to turn to at all

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sukuna, lifeisbutadream and 2 others
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Usually after more than one failed suicide attempt parents can become resentful towards you because they feel as though you owe them to stay alive after they have stuck around. It's also common for people around to feel relief when a serial suicide attempter have succeeded.

Reactions: Wolfalb
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Not a title you find on this site everyday, that's for sure.

If your parent doesn't already hate you they probably never will. Maybe that's not true, but from all the people I've met that have been or had to cut out their parents, the signs were there from the start.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Nothing you can do will make them hate you enough to not be completely destroyed by your death. In order to CTB, you have to be comfortable with the fact that you won't even have the abiity to care about how any of your survivors feel after you die.

dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I get that knowing you'll be the cause of loved one's grieving is hard hard (that's why I'm still here right now), but getting them to be angry with you isn't going to make it easier for them. It will likely just make things more confusing for them.

Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Don't. What are you even hoping to achieve? Hurting them in the way you want to and then taking your own life afterwards will just make the remainder of their lives miserable because they may end up blaming themselves for your (final) decision.